Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Nine has copied BBC AGAIN with their leaked intro! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not even mad that it was half arsed, as that’s how nine would do things.

I can now tell you who’s never going to get the rights to relay BBC World News :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And with about the same amount of liveliness as the actual presenters. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In light of recent events, and coming off the success of The Ghan’s slow TV journey…

Rated MA 15+ for [insert every consumer advice here]

It’d be evidence as to why you shouldn’t live in Sydney if you can avoid it. :joy::thinking:

That’s going to be better then Peter Mitchell blabbering on about ‘Youth Gangs’

Introducing the Simpsons Variety Hour on Seven with a news ticker!

What I’d imagine a couple of the rejected concepts for a new “The World” set on the ABC News Channel might’ve looked like! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
RejectedTheWorldSetConcept%231
RejectedTheWorldSetConcept%232

Can you do a backdrop of a dark 90s disco nightclub? I’m

With the news that Michael Portillo is about to take his “Great Railway Journeys” series of documentaries to Australia at a currently TBD network (although I won’t be overly surprised if SBS picks them up), here’s a spin-off I’d really like to see…
NotSoGreaRailwayJourneys

Can someone create a totally new format and new show for Ch 7 who is still shaken after not being able to beat MAFS…

Australian Spartan Makes you LAUGH OUT LOUD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

THREENEWZ

Ahhh… that’s better. Needed to get that out of my system, and into the system of all unfortunate MediaSpiers.

BWAHAHAHA

Nine News debuted their new ranking system for “Exclusives” last week with a Major Exclusive.

Other ranks seen since then.

And reserved for special subjects the 4-star Exclusive.

Nine News Content and Appearance

A bit old, but I think this is where anyone watching the Winter Olympics would’ve preferred Hamish to be…

I was a bit bored.

I wouldn’t. Cranky man :wink: lol

Nine News Sydney promo for the highlight of the bulletin during Autumn…