Nine News Content and Appearance

Corporal 60 Minutes would like to have a word with you.

5 Likes

Pretty much on point for Nine’s general promo output. Every couple of weeks, they have the biggest event of the year.

3 Likes

And we are only up to March!

It’s like the boy who cried wolf.

2 Likes

I think a General Exclusive outranks a Major Exclusive.

5 Likes

Nine will have a Colonel or Lieutenant Exclusive to outrank the Major one.

3 Likes

It’s not that new for Nine. I even made some tongue in cheek mocks 3 years ago. The most Exclusive exclusives were the Private Exclusives and the 4 star exclusives.

4 Likes

Likewise they seemingly think every Sunday night is the biggest Sunday night of the year

4 Likes

To be fair, they can only say that because they seem to always win Sundays.

That said, Nine’ OTT promos seem to be the default template for pretty much almost every show.

3 Likes

Haha love this.

Forgive me, what is that menu icon on the bottom left? I have seen this quite often but I’m not sure where it is from. Is it a particular brand of TV? Or Fetch TV or something?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that pause icon is from the first generation of high definition Foxtel iQ boxes.

7 Likes

Tonight Tuesday 9 March

09:00 pm NATIONAL NINE NEWS SPECIAL: CROWN IN CRISIS

6 Likes

Oh no, GTV is wheeling out the old billboard logo again.

9 Likes

I would still like to see that brand return… not so much the billboard or blimp (as it was referred to when seen floating in the sky in promos).

1 Like
5 Likes

I don’t think CBS will be impressed to see their logo blurred for Nine’s promo for tonight.

4 Likes

I’m sure CBS will survive.

2 Likes

CBS would do exactly the same thing with a foreign network bug in a promo

2 Likes

“National Nine News” circa 2021

9 Likes

Is this happening ‘live’ now as they just showed? Or would this have been pre-recorded earlier?

1 Like

I would love to see Nine do this for their 6PM news opener occasionally. That looks fantastic.

21 Likes