Tongue-in-cheek mocks

If the FTA’s ditched the HD bug on 13, 70, 90 etc and added an SD bug to the standard def channel.

13 Likes

WIN would still manage to stuff it up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

Eek:

10 Likes

In a similar vein - I made this ages ago, back when Ten’s logo had the yellow around it…

8 Likes

The latter horror, while beautifully rendered in Photoshop/etc., is more likely to be inflicted on the metro masses due to the (perplexing to me) apparent desire to spread the WIN brand.
:cold_sweat:
PS: Oh, and it is too well done (3D effect & everything), compared to the current huge flat logo put on-air by WIN.

1 Like

It really gets me angry when I see people like @Nicholas @n1ck @MichaelPower @SydneyOnAirTV etc do better mocs then the actual networks them selves.
:+1: @Nicholas @n1ck @MichaelPower @SydneyOnAirTV :+1: in fact all of you do an amazing job mocing, they are just incredible, you guys should be taking these peoples job. Then we will have a TV network that is actually visually appealing. But never fear! I have compiled all your guys amazing mocs into a book just for the big networks to read:

Edit: You guys can see the picture right?

14 Likes

You forgot to add @SydneyOnAirTV to that list! :smiley:

10 Likes

I know I’ve forgotten people, but seriously all of you guys actually do better jobs then the networks. I really mean it and I know a lot of other people here think it to. :+1::grin:

9 Likes

Thanks man, it means a lot. Now, here are my first mocks I ever posted to the Internet. These are god awful. I was trying to get the BBC’s channels in line and I failed badly.

6 Likes

I’d prefer this book:

25 Likes

Someone photoshop Bruce Gordon’s face on that! :stuck_out_tongue: Looking at it again, I didn’t see Bruce Gordon’s name there! :joy:

2 Likes

34 Likes

Appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s a sneak peek of the WIN version of my Ten mock… :laughing:

17 Likes

Hahaha…it’s funny 'cause it’s true (or so close anyway).

2 Likes

I see the HD in there.

2 Likes

Apparently support is spreading for “Black Jacket Day”

Though not everyone got the message

30 Likes

Jenny Sou getting in on the #JacketGate tonight for Newshub Late

5 Likes

Regional support from Black Jacket Day

15 Likes

Even Obama is getting in on the action! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes