Tongue-in-cheek mocks

A couple of new books coming soon - might be a good read.

16 Likes

Word is the next season of Sherlock will be based around her on a crusade to stop others wearing white.

9 Likes

@Nicholas @SydneyOnAirTV Hopefully you guys don’t mind me some of using your mocks in this tongue in cheek mock.
This is a parody of those “doctors hate him” ads which could be a great mediaspy ad XD

13 Likes

Spotted somewhere in Canberra

29 Likes

Can I WIN that car?

13 Likes

GO! to their website to enter.

12 Likes

only ONE entry per person, though!

14 Likes

Oh! I thought it and TWO entries each :confused:

8 Likes

Not sure - there are a couple of problems you should be aware of - the passenger door doesn’t open, the petrol tank access is a bit tricky and the wheels are a bit hard to keep clean. Other than the hole in the wind screen you need to see through, would be great to WIN.

(Apparently WIN got ten of these, and were able to get a series of personalised number plates but refused to get number 9 for some reason.)

11 Likes

Number 9 is a PT Cruiser.

4 Likes

24 Likes

To coincide with the new season of Married at First Sight and its saturation programming across next week, Nine will debut their new logo as well. Not sure I like it, though I suppose it will grow on me.

20 Likes

I also heard that Sydney will modify their new set to make it look more love-struck :wink:

8 Likes

New heart shaped desk?

4 Likes

And here I was thinking that The Apprentice would end! But hey, it’s a popular show.

13 Likes

Nice, but shouldn’t it say “January 2017”?

1 Like

White House publicity stunt under Trump’s Administration? :wink:

1 Like

Nine couldn’t afford the express from the us, Trump really values the TV shows he is in so he raises the price for express viewing.

1 Like

Man if only win made this their logo today

10 Likes

More likely to see the flag of Bermuda in there tbh

6 Likes