Tongue-in-cheek mocks

MOCK9HeraldLogo

While we’re still on the subject of merging Fairfax’s iconic mastheads with the Nine dots, here’s one for Melbournians! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MOCK9AgeLogo

15 Likes

With added style…

6 Likes

This one probably could’ve worked even before the merger announcement knowing how there’s a fair few on-air presenters at 2GB who are/were associated with the Nine Network, but…
MOCK92GBLogo

And yes, I can just imagine what the news service would be branded across both TV & Radio - Macquarie National Nine News! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

If you don’t watch Nine News… That’s a Paddlin

9 Likes

Here is a comedy idea Ten could try - The Ratings Game, a sitcom where the executives at a failing network try their best to improve their performance and not lose their jobs… Oh sorry thats the reality at Ten… Perhaps a fly-n-the-wall series at Ten based on that they are trying to improve their performance… Maybe its more Undercover Boss material… Anyhow… here’s my graphic for The Ratings Game

4 Likes

7 Likes

That backdrop looks great!

2 Likes

Firstly, it’s great to see Media Spy is now in the business of producing news bulletins - hopefully a national expansion can happen soon!

In all seriousness though, that globe backdrop is far better than the one Seven uses

9 Likes

Would be good if they wanted to contest a new Geelong licence area :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Only Regional Victoria Atm

3 Likes

I personally think it looks much better with the globe backdrop

2 Likes

This is Media Spy Network News with Dougal Beatty

3 Likes

It’s the Nine News Now Intro Globe

2 Likes

I think this Bulletin looks more professional

4 Likes

It’s missing a “First on Media Spy Network News” in the top corner. :joy:

3 Likes

Already looks slightly better than the Geelong Community News branding

3 Likes

Not with @SEQTelevision ?

2 Likes

Quite fine with my current freelance work, But am open to new projects.

13 Likes

Background image from Mr. Cazzah

5 Likes

This is Media Spy Network News with Jonathan Uptin

6 Likes