Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Can you do a backdrop of a dark 90s disco nightclub? I’m

4 Likes

With the news that Michael Portillo is about to take his “Great Railway Journeys” series of documentaries to Australia at a currently TBD network (although I won’t be overly surprised if SBS picks them up), here’s a spin-off I’d really like to see…
NotSoGreaRailwayJourneys

7 Likes

Can someone create a totally new format and new show for Ch 7 who is still shaken after not being able to beat MAFS…

Australian Spartan Makes you LAUGH OUT LOUD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

THREENEWZ

Ahhh… that’s better. Needed to get that out of my system, and into the system of all unfortunate MediaSpiers.

12 Likes

BWAHAHAHA

1 Like

Nine News debuted their new ranking system for “Exclusives” last week with a Major Exclusive.

Other ranks seen since then.

And reserved for special subjects the 4-star Exclusive.

23 Likes

A bit old, but I think this is where anyone watching the Winter Olympics would’ve preferred Hamish to be…

I was a bit bored.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t. Cranky man :wink: lol

1 Like

Nine News Sydney promo for the highlight of the bulletin during Autumn…

9 Likes

Amber’s Newsreader knockout premiered tonight… going up against her rivals… capped this from the voting section of the episode.

I got an urge that Amber’s rigged the votes… I think Sophie may be going home… Possibly threatened that she is a better Weather & News Presenter then her…

12 Likes

Pick the one who is wearing grey as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
  • 1800 432 541
  • 1800 352 003
  • 1800 122 082

I really want to know where these numbers lead but don’t want to accidentally call like a funeral insurance place or a cashNwin game show.

5 Likes

They’re toll free numbers aren’t they?

3 Likes

I miss that set :frowning:

4 Likes

Yup. Meaning that the company that answers gets charged.

They are all fake numbers.

2 Likes

New segment coming to Today.

“We randomly ring work places and ask employees what they think of their bosses and fellow workers then broadcast that to all of Australia.”

17 Likes

On three Happy Hour begins every night at six…

NewsPub

Join Mike McRoberts, Sam Hayes and special guests as they digest, then belch out the day’s events whilst enjoying the odd ale. With more pointless bar debates than you can shake a bar mat at and relentless debate on what’s wrong with the All Blacks/Black Caps/Warriors/Silver Ferns, Wednesday night Quizzes bought to you by Paddy “how many sleeps” Gower, NewsPub is New Zealand’s preferred place to piss away your night. NewsPub, Open from 4pm, Happy Hour from Six, and the door shut sometime later.

13 Likes

I know, the “Ten Testcard” idea has been done before. But…

Perhaps if Ten axes Family Feud, they could run this every weeknight between 6pm and 6.30pm? :wink:

Of course in true Network Ten On-Air Presentation style, it would be in upconverted SD on LCN-13.

In the tradition of the WIN Network always wanting to do things differently, their version of the testcard (only seen in regions without WIN News at 6pm, of course) would also be different to what Network Ten is providing them!

8 Likes

2/10 - needs more jumpers

3 Likes

WIN test pattern including Bruce

18 Likes