Today

Jeez sorry. It’s just something I like saying :pensive:

6 Likes

I use it sometimes too, nothing wrong with it.

6 Likes

Yeah. It’s just part of your southern American culture.

Y’all is the main second-person plural pronoun in Southern American English, with which it is most frequently associated.

But technically they weren’t on air so they making up for it today. I doubt this was planned weeks ahead.

We’ve all sat around in the office doing nothing while systems were offline. Not a new thing. And probably typical in many workplaces.

2 Likes

The big issues in life.

Does it really matter what culture people use to influence their writing? As long as we can understand what they mean.

15 Likes

Move on now.

5 Likes

Ok bro’.

Please do not misappropriate NZ dialects…

15 Likes

Tuesday 6 April-

Karl is back hosting with Leila and Charles Croucher is presenting news and sport.

EDIT-
Lauren Phillips is presenting weather from Point Danger in Queensland this morning.

9 Likes

9 Likes

They are getting real creative with their shots. That’s an awesome angle.

21 Likes
1 Like

Wednesday 7 April-

Alex returned from his Easter break this morning.
Richard Wilkins is filling in for Brooke on Entertainment and Lauren Phillips is on weather this week.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Alex actually was unwell yesterday. Bug from his kids.

1 Like
5 Likes

Really liking the steady cam shots of late. Very fresh for Today. I do wonder though if it’s a good idea to be showing so much off to the sides of the set - it does make it look very dark. Could be a good idea to pull back the curtains just next to the 3x3 wall where Dickie did entertainment in these caps. Not necessarily to show the view outside the windows but just to get some natural light in the space.

9 Likes

Agree. And it doesn’t even have to be a street studio type of ordeal, just enough to make it feel less dark dungeon.

ESPN in America does a great job on their morning program of using the windows views exposing the river near them. Doesn’t have to be a Martin Place type of exposure.

3 Likes

The programs using this space should look at doing standing presentations from these screens. It will look so much better than this -

2 Likes