Today

It would probably need a few more lights and it would look much better

2 Likes

Here’s the full video:

3 Likes

Saturday 10 April- 5.00am-11.00am

Special edition started at 5am with Richard and Rebecca.
Davina Smith is filling in for Jayne Azzopardi.

EDIT-

Jayne Azzopardi took over from Davina Smith at 7.00am

8 Likes

9 Likes
9 Likes

Gotta give a shout out to all the staff working at GTV9 at the moment. They’re doing at excellent job with the current environment they’re working in.

20 Likes

9 Likes

Today continued Nine’s excellent coverage provided last and overnight. It was a pity they couldn’t change their graphics to a more subdued palette. Also, I found the contrast between everyone talking in sombre tones during the show and the OTT Married at First Sight promos every second break a bit jarring.

7 Likes

If it comes down to how they cover a story and what the graphics are, honestly I don’t care. It’s simply pathetic that graphics are more important than the story itself

1 Like

Sunday 11 April-

Special edition started at 6am

Davina Smith is presenting news and sport.

9 Likes

Cash Cow spotted on Today show! What a coup is she defects.

Earlier

11 Likes

Is the reporter a veterinarian?

2 Likes

Nice cross promotion for 10 Shake.

12 Likes

Monday 12 April-

Allison is back hosting with Karl this morning.
Tim is also back presenting weather this week.

7 Likes

Continuing to be creative with some opening shots

13 Likes

Hmmm, “creative” -

16 Likes

Thankfully Nine couldn’t copy the light bouncing off Koch’s head.

3 Likes

I didn’t know presenters sitting and standing were trying to copy each other. How about them lying down, that’s something new.

12 Likes

If this is your argument then Sunrise isn’t creative at all considering quite a bit of their identity is based around US Today.

2 Likes

Not to mention Today often opened with an exposed studio shot way back when they had the circular couch. Does anyone ever get tired of pretending Sunrise is the complete standard bearer for all things television?

9 Likes