Today

May have been access to systems in Melbourne to produce the news that are still offline in Sydney that may now be partially working or have been configured for remote use since?
Family Matters?

4 Likes

It could have been backup if Sydney went down again, Alex could continue the show.

2 Likes

And now they are confident enough that the issues are sorted, that they were happy for him to return to Sydney.

3 Likes

They were probably thinking it was better to be safe than sorry. On Snuday they had no idea whether they could even put Today on air on Monday from Sydney. If Sydney wasnā€™t functional, Alex may have presented Today from Melbourne with somebody else.

5 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Agreed! As Leila said on Monday morning when the show started - they werenā€™t even sure if they were beaming onto peopleā€™s televisions.

2 Likes

Always wondered what happened to Urkel. Now we know heā€™s been causing havoc at Nine.

6 Likes

It doesnā€™t look too bad

2 Likes

Really donā€™t like looking at the Daily Mail, but this caught my eye online, because I didnā€™t know that Tim was gay.

7 Likes

The whole thing is a poorly designed 5 minute graphic.
The background is too busy, the results donā€™t have a prominent position. Itā€™s aligned weirdly and it has a clip art. You canā€™t even really read the NewsCorp attribution clearly.

You could go with 100000 other templates - a map with those numbers in the state boarders, a real photo of a vaccine bottleā€¦

Itā€™s almost as lazy as the infamous NZ News dog tire graphic.

My wife picked it a while ago.

2 Likes

Hey guess what? Peopleā€™s sexuality isnā€™t some fun game for people to ā€œpickā€.

14 Likes

I probably shouldā€™ve used a different term. I didnā€™t know that people would get offended by how I said it.

Iā€™m not offended. Iā€™m just tired of it.

Itā€™s very obvious. I didnā€™t think it was a question tbh.

8 Likes

I thought the same. And the story is about who his new boyfriend is, not that he has come out. I daresay most people would have known.

Letā€™s ask him ourselves! Tim whatā€™s the story?

Letā€™s move onā€¦

14 Likes

OMG! :thinking:

11 Likes

Any guesses whoā€™ll be hosting the show on Good Friday tomorrow.