Today

I wouldn’t mind this seating arrangement.
Until Ally’s leg is recovered and healed.
Hopefully, they’ll keep this

3 Likes

Yes they should move Alex to the other side too so that he has a full screen behind him (like the Sports presentation in 6pm news) - could do so much more with the graphics that way

4 Likes

Whenever Brooke is sitting on that side there is only a tiny bit of screen in shot.

2 Likes

Such a shame that it’s a light box on the LHS instead of the 3x3 screen they had before. Doesn’t look too bad but it doesn’t give them much versatility in terms of presentation as shown in the Crown special on Tuesday night.

4 Likes

I’m no set engineer but that LHS spot looks like the type of area they’d be able to put a big screen like that 4:3 aspect one in the soft set.
I wonder what was the actual reason which stopped them. Cost?

1 Like

I reckon they’ve taken out that large 3x3 on the LHS for the soft set. The display is pretty obvious in the soft set whenever they do standing presentation.

As for the reason, agree that it’s probably down to cost.

2 Likes

Yeah they certainly put it in the soft set.

1 Like

Allison Langdon getting media coverage in the British tabloids for her Prince Phillip gaffe yesterday.

4 Likes

Thursday, 18th March 2021
Timmy Davies is in 1D, North Sydney this morning.
During the weather crosses, Karl & Ally challenged Tim this morning from busking to scaring people at Channel Nine HQ.

8 Likes

Lots of views of Nine’s new Sydney home seen this morning with Tim seen in various spots during Today.

16 Likes

The corner presentation area in the soft set space is underused IMO, so much nicer than the RHS video wall on the main set.

5 Likes

pranks right. funny and playful. not according to the DM, they are deadly! :joy:

4 Likes

I’d be quite interested to see @tvnews’ response to this…

5 Likes

Scaring people is fun. Anyone who says otherwise needs to lighten up. That was hilarious.

1 Like

They should leave the lightbox like this and use the view into the soft set as the backdrop.

11 Likes

Is that like when the Sunrise presenters give Sam Mac a series of challenges throughout the morning?

1 Like

Yes!! Since the video wall is used elsewhere… why replace it with that flip panel? They should show more of the soft set instead!

2 Likes

Love this! Tim should interact more with the team. These challenges were awesome. Does anyone have videos for all of the challenges on Thursdays show?

5 Likes

This has been bugging me for some time but does anyone else think that it’s Karl who’s the voice talent behind the current Stayz ad?

2 Likes

Isn’t it Mike Goldman?!

1 Like