Today

Yeah they’re very similar voices - but I think it’s definitely Goldman.

6 Likes

i just wish the ‘Today Weather’ graphic behind Timmy were more readable on Thursday.

Here’s my take on it that i did this morning with some minor touches:

7 Likes

Angle looks shitty anyway. They should try doing presentations from the soft set displays.

Missed opportunities.

4 Likes

Agree. What’s with all the grey? Sunrise looks much better with its wood flooring. Those screens look bad they way they lean forward. They don’t even fill the space completely.

2 Likes

Her view is OK though - unless it differs then you’re cancelled.

I don’t think it sounds anything like him.

2 Likes

Karl tried his hand at stand up comedy this morning! All we have to say… don’t quite your day job, Karlos. :wink: #9Today

3 Likes

Here’s a montage of the Who Dares Tim segments from Thursday with some interesting shots of the new HQ.

8 Likes

Bec Maddern is back from holiday and in the Sydney studio with the others

3 Likes

She was filming Ninja Warrior.

3 Likes

They’re REALLY loving that corner on the show.

They do seem to be “house proud” at the moment with their new digs getting shown at every opportunity.

3 Likes

Some angles are quite strange though and could not read temperatures in the screen with lines everywhere and how small the text was.

2 Likes

It feels like it’s a dark corner that they could’ve maximised on when designing the studio.

I would’ve located it elsewhere.

1 Like

That part of the studio would be good for studio performance (if there ever is one) like how Sunrise has one. Also would be good if they removed those ugly lines.

1 Like

Today is spreading false information stating that the overflow from Warragamba Dam is threatening Picton. The creeks in Picton are upstream and flow into Lake Burragorang.

2 Likes

Some of Today’ emergency coverage.

9 Likes

@TV.Cynic Also note that they’re was a day/date with the ‘Today Show’ logo on the vertical screen just before they cross to Brooke for Entertainment at around 6:56am

1 Like

5 Likes
2 Likes