Today

Can i ask a possibly dumb question, is that actually Dans hand on Jayne, because to me the shoulder doesnt seem to fit, idk but now I cannot stop looking at the arm

3 Likes

Another example of how the show mimic each other. In this case the thinking was probably Sunrise has an awkward shoulder lean - we’ve got to have one of those but let’s go one better and have two. :wink:

4 Likes

Did Today have a cross into New Zealand for todays show?

Or did I spot a camera op with a random today umbrella.

4 Likes

Weather

5 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Does any have footage of Karl’s first day hosting on the Today Show?

Youtube and google mate

3 Likes

There’s this clip on YouTube from his early days November 2005 when the Socceroos qualified for the World Cup. You might have to do a deep dive to find other clips.

9 Likes

The apartment look :heart_eyes:

Give me that ANY day over a video screen set. How have sets got worse since then?

9 Likes

Couldn’t agree with you more about the apartment set! It was absolutely brilliant, especially in 2005!

1 Like

Less creative!

Miss the days when the breakfast shows were more relaxed and had time for an ad lib chat at the beginning and during the show.

4 Likes

Budgets are smaller. The apartment set cost a motza as I recall, in the million+ dollars range.

adlibs too risky now

1 Like

I like their current setup. Say G’day to the viewers at the beginning then straight to news

2 Likes

Prefer the 2012-16 era.

1 Like

It looks like Gabrielle Boyle has dropped out from the Today Sydney Reporter team and just sticking with Nine News Sydney team.

2 Likes

What makes you say that? I think she’s just on a break? She’s hasn’t been seen on either 9News or TODAY for a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

Friday sign off

8 Likes

K&S too busy with their donuts.