Today

I think it’s good. Hopefully they will stick this after the AO

2 Likes

They could have sorted the left to right height difference lol

2 Likes

Agreed, I think she’s ready for a step up. Hopefully she will continue this after AO. Been weird the last couple of years with Alex doing news and sport. Much better at sport than news reading.

4 Likes

Great Sarah’s family were on just then.

1 Like

Did the tennis coverage lead straight into Today this morning? Or did Nine shove in 30 mins of infomercials at 4.30am?

1 Like

There was a 15 min Explore TV then infomercials plus a preacher until 5am when Early News started.

1 Like

Sarah’s performance review and family members to close the show.

10 Likes

Agree - I’ve really enjoying Brooke presenting the news this week, hopefully it continues.

2 Likes

Do you think this is a ploy to bring Dickie back as with the whole new changes on WT he might not be in the picture there.

I think Brooke is a very underrated talent. I don’t watch everyday but it seems to me everything she gets asked to do, she does very well. I remember seeing her on Q&A a few years back and she spoke very intelligently. Destined for big things I think.

9 Likes

(21/02/2023-22/02/2023): Belinda Russell is back hosting this weekend with Clint Stanaway.

5 Likes

Live from Melbourne Park - each news break has lead with the AO followed by the rest of the news. Some nice transition shots this morning.

5 Likes

Still no announcement on Weekend Today team.

Seb Costello and friends? lol

My summary of ratings.

Sunrise won Sydney, Adelaide and Perth. Today and NB tied in Melbourne (2k ahead of Sunrise) and Today won Brisbane (2k ahead of NB).

Promo for next week

4 Likes

maybe waiting till the Australian open is finished

2 Likes

Slightly weird one - Buses and Trains was released in 1998.

2 Likes

How many ahead of Sunrise? Always keen to know the Brisbane breaky results… :grinning:

I think Tania is currently working with Tina Arena on recording a new album in Melbourne…

The 2017 caption was what got me?

1 Like