Today

The clip was seen on Sunrise both news and with Peter Ford though Karl’s name was mentioned only in passing.

Today couldn’t find time in their busy schedule to air the report as far as I could see. :wind_face:

2 Likes

Assuming that was said sarcastically, today was a very busy news day. I think TODAY did the right thing by spending more time covering important stories such as the Roselands stabbing, QANTAS mayday call, QLD shooting, Ukraine helicopter crash, etc.

This is just cheap tabloid fodder. I’d rather it be left for the Daily Mail to cover than news/breakfast programs.

8 Likes

:joy: They only have three hours.

3 Likes

3.5 hours actually :rofl::rofl: which is worse lol

1 Like

4.5 actually 5:30-10

1 Like

Oh, of course not.

4.5 hours actually - they run to 10am this week!!!

4 Likes

Today should have covered the story IMO. It’s all over the news at the moment. They didn’t even have to mention Karl’s name and could’ve just referred to Michael Clarke and his partner.

I’d imagine if 9News will played this story tonight. The Clarkey Saga

1 Like

Then they would have had been accused of omitting the facts of the story.
Best just to ignore it and rise above it - leave it to the tabloids.
Or have Karl address it briefly on camera and move on.

1 Like

thetodayshow shared a post on Instagram: "Sarah, she’s so hot right now 💁‍♀️". Follow their account to see 9504 posts.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnk7ExlIL5V/

Just dub Michael Clarkes voice over this. Weird timing lol

3 Likes

Why are they all doing these videos? Are they that desperate for ‘viewers’?

1 Like

Nah. It’s just a new tiktok trend and a new co-host. Also a bit of fun.

2 Likes

I reckon old folks should stay away from TokTik.

Tomorrow on Today.

thetodayshow shared a post on Instagram: "We’ve got ground passes to give away to the first 100 viewers who show up to the City Entrance at Birrarung Marr tomorrow from 5:30am!

Security will be stationed at the entrance to hand out the passes....

2 Likes

Old folks like you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Are you a Zoomer?

2 Likes

I don’t know what I am. I have every app social except TokTik :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The team said they were awake all night due to the late finish to the tennis at 4:15am.

11 Likes

Strange Brooke is still reading the news whilst Alex is back at the desk. Not complaining, I think she is a better newsreader.

12 Likes

Maybe Brooke is going to read the news and Alex will stick to sport.

2 Likes