Today

Nice IV with Sarah in todays SMH online.

Stefanovic was heavily involved with the selection.

9 Likes

Damn, DM are relentless on Brooke hosting this week. Some very out of context click bait headlines.

Seems like they haven’t got much clickbait on The Project, now that three of their targets departed, so they’ve turned their attentions to Today and Sunrise.

4 Likes

New promo out with Sarah talking about her personal and work background, and Karl welcoming her to the show from Monday.

3 Likes

Ooh. Would love to see that promo

The promo for Melbourne focuses on how she grew up and studied in the suburbs here.

2 Likes

Oh it was Local promo. Thought it would be national

Promo. Only shown in Melbourne as far as I could tell. Sydney showed the original promo at the same time.

12 Likes

Another good promo from TODAY!

3 Likes

Good promo.

Gives me vibes of Jennifer Keyte and later Monika Kos’ promo when they joined Ten Eyewitness News and 10 News First respectively. Can’t seem to find the Jennifer Keyte version though.

4 Likes

Good promo, but almost sounds like Karl had a cold when he voiced that as I didn’t recognize his voice at first.

4 Likes

The other markets are still getting the original promo plus a couple of cuts of that - including one starting at about the 15 sec mark and one starting at about 22 sec.

3 Likes

Sydney 9Now had the new promo at 5.45pm yesterday. That’s where I saw it.

1 Like

Summer Team done and dusted.
Alex will be in Melbourne on Monday as he mentioned during the closer.
Can’t wait to see Karl and Sarah this year
Let’s do this!!!

9 Likes

So looks like they’re not taking the show on-location to Melbourne Park this year, wonder why? Budget cuts or ratings outside Victoria perhaps. Day 1 of the 2019 Aus Open and 2020 AO launched Georgie & Deb and Karl and Ally.

Sunrise notably stopped going as well in their later years when at Seven.

1 Like

Did Karl and Ally ever go down? Didn’t Karl and Ally get called in early because of bushfires?

Why don’t we think the whole team will be there? Did Alex suggest it was ONLY him going?

1 Like

Yes they did, see old thread
https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/today-2015-sept-2020/101/10986?u=tair

4 Likes

For some reason I thought she was from Adelaide? She at least worked in TV there for years.