Today

Michael Thomson :crazy_face:

2 Likes

We don’t get too much exposure to T-Vo in SA with exception to the Late news, so it’s nice seeing her in a new light, I understand the hype now!

They should really consider keeping Scherri-Lee on a permanent basis, actually the ideal breakfast weather person in regards to energy.

3 Likes

Well T-Vo was with the Today Team before COVID in 2020

4 Likes

Hearing Rob Brough is leading the race to replace Kochie.

1 Like

She was there for what felt like three weeks, actually forgot to be honest.

2 Likes

No, when COVID was about to hit. I think she decided to go home before the borders closed and take care of her family back in WA. It’s a shame that she wasn’t back after that

4 Likes

her

1 Like

It’s an end of Karl & Ally.
Weekday End tag:

8 Likes

This is an interesting BTS shot on the show.

9 Likes

I wonder if possible, for the “soft set” they could makeover the grey on the wall frames to be more “light” maybe a wood pattern? Or rubber tiles they can put down for the floor to make it seem less dark. In comparison to Martin place, the lighter floor makes it a lot less gloomy.

2 Likes

Amber-gate.

7 Likes

At least it can’t be shirt-gate!

Was Tracy forced to remove her white shirt? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have a feeling that Fordo might be filling in during the summer or Christmas breaks.

1 Like

Do you think they would ever give Lara the hosting gig? I feel like she’s very underutilized.

2 Likes

She hosted with Tim Gilbert way back in 2019

6 Likes

I’d disagree with the comment of her being under-utilised, she’s always Reporting either Live Crosses or Special Stories in addition to Producing content for the show during the week, and occasionally fills in on the News or Weather when someone is unavailable.

That said, I’d like to see her host over the Summer given viewers are familiar with who she is instead of flying people in.

1 Like

Ben Fordham? No way, he’ll be taking a few weeks off from hosting his 2GB Breakfast show.

1 Like

Check out the news script

7 Likes

I wonder if we will see Chris Kohler on the weekend team next year, he seems to be a great fit so far.

3 Likes