Today

Yeah who would be the hosts?

Chris Kohler and Madeline Slattery with Dougal Beatty on news and sport perhaps.

1 Like

Yes… agree. But TCN won’t let it go.

Surely, they would update their social media cover photos and their website since Ally is gone now.

IMO if they wanted to move WT, I think they should update some elements of the set:

• Replace the left video wall with a light box
  • Replace the light box on the right with the LHS video wall
  • Replace the desk and get the same curved one as Sydney. The old desk is moved to Tasmania.
  • Update the joiner between the Video wall and light box. It would have to be a light box due to a pillar in the way.
  • Copy the soft set on the right of the Melbourne set. This would come in handy if ACA needed to be hosted from Melbourne.
1 Like

Is there room for it? Also what is wrong with the news set as an emergency ACA set?

1 Like

Yes there is, they can use the area on the right of the news set that was used for Footy Classified from 2017-2020. The news set wouldn’t work due to Nine News Melbourne on right before it but a replica of the TCN soft set could be made.

But for what point? ACA won’t be presented from Melbourne on the regular.

4 Likes

Too much of an investment to make for a “just in case” scenario, if anything ACA would just use the sport set at GTV.

Also there isn’t a lot of storage space to hold all these sets, it’s impractical.

3 Likes

Chris Kolher will be hosting WT with B.Russell this weekend again.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Oh please. She’s too nice. She won’t call him out on anything.

1 Like

Tracy Vo also came over east as well.

3 Likes

Yes! So glad she is filling in!

3 Likes

I’m very surprised. Hopefully she comes back in Jan full time. But that won’t happen.

DC and Tracy Vo, news with Lara Vella.

8 Likes

And Scherri-Lee Briggs with Weather and Renee Bargh for E-news.

6 Likes

Grant Denyer cameo for the weather ‘I love this show by the way’.

They are both in Killarney, QLD for a big farm-based Kellogg’s ad.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I wonder who is next?

1 Like