Today

Two Melbourians on the Today Show next year.
If Kohler stays for the job tho

4 Likes

Hope so!

1 Like

You know who I loved to fill in with Stefanovic when Sarah is away is Belinda Russell. I havenā€™t seen her co-hosting with him.

3 Likes

Nah I personally donā€™t like her on Weekend Today. I canā€™t quite describe it but the conversation seems to change whenever she jumps in.

2 Likes

I donā€™t rate her either, find her to be a bit too silly sometimes.

Same team this week.

3 Likes

Probs they will do this week and a new team next week.

1 Like

I think they will stay next week as well and change will happen after christmas day

2 Likes

Agreed, nearly time for DC to have a well deserved break so doubt heā€™ll go on past Christmas eve.

4 Likes

Tim and Lara would be a good duo

Itā€™s the B-teams I always feel sorry for - always standing in for the A-team and often with their own full time roll year round too.

DC will have the 2 weeks of the AO off though - so it balances out.

1 Like

Hang on, is that fair to do a screenshot of the article instead of a link? Pretty bad form tbh

Full article here: https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2022/12/15/robs-bits-n-bobs-has-today-found-its-own-kochie/

11 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea to have a FIFO host for a national show, after what happened with Bec Maddern on Weekend Today.

1 Like

Chris K has done a rather impressive job, I would hope to see him on weekend today permanently, well atleast for 2023 that is.

3 Likes

Sorry my bad @blackbox

2 Likes

I like Chris but I think heā€™s better off being the chief finance reporter/editor (if he isnā€™t already). Heā€™s a valuable addition for Nine who also adds depth to their reporting lineup.

Iā€™d like to see someone like James Bracey hosting Weekend Today next year. He did really well when he filled in last Summer.

To be fair, that was mainly because of COVID. Iā€™m fairly sure it wouldā€™ve worked better but then again no one saw the pandemic coming and being this bad.

1 Like

The question is, would they bring back Tracy Vo for the Today Show next year?

2 Likes

For starters, theyā€™d need a bigger desk.

1 Like

All good. We live and learn. Cheers

3 Likes