Today

Public Holiday Edition:
Today extended till 10AM this morning.

5 Likes

Courier Mail reporting that Karl is being investigated by police after a male waiter at a charity gala claimed he was touched by Stefanovic. This allegedly took place at a melanoma fundraiser in Brisbane in August where Karl was the host.

5 Likes

This was not on my bingo card for 2022

5 Likes

Friday, 23rd September
AFL Grand Final Eve:
Karl is back. He’s co-hosting with Abo.
Jayne still reading the news.
Alex, Brooke & Tim are live from the MCG.
Cullen’s doing Sport.

5 Likes

Not a fan. Something irritating about her voice or style.

And Brooke is too. I’ve seen her twice this morning and she’s so immature. Richard is much better at entertainment. Bring him back.

9 Likes

7 Likes

This Friday;
Join Karl, Sarah & presumably Alex for the NRL Grand Final Eve

5 Likes

*Grand Final Eve Eve

2 Likes

GF Edition

Check the Nine Schedule for Sunday - Weekend Today is live into Brisbane and Adelaide.

8 Likes

3 Likes

BTW, last Friday was a record in-survey low. Yes, lower than any result in 2019 or 2006. Sunrise was 72k ahead.

This week:

1 Like

So Sarah and Jayne don’t resonate with viewers? Or school holidays in most states? Karl’s alleged “incident”? Any ideas why all of a sudden Today’s fallen behind again?

3 Likes

Maybe regular Nine viewers aren’t interested in the AFL?

3 Likes

Perhaps they were interested in AFL enough to tune in for the GF episode from Federation Square last Friday and stayed around the next week, liking what they saw.

3 Likes

Huh? Aren’t we discussing a decrease in viewership for Today, not increase?

I think you’re talking about Sunrise?

3 Likes

Ally is on holidays I guess. I hope she comes back on Monday Morning. TBH, Ally has more day offs than Stefanovic this year.

3 Likes

Today hit a low because they lost viewers to Sunrie’s GF Friday edition.

6 Likes

Have they gone back to live streaming? I’ve seen IG ads pop up for it now and I thought they stopped it ages ago?

1 Like

It looks like WT will be broadcasting the GF edition outside of Accor Stadium in Homebush.

5 Likes