Today

Yup. Announced earlier in the week.

1 Like

Not sure Sarah is rating too well. Leila rated well when she previously filled in for Ally.

1 Like

Could be Karl? Viewers remembering why they wanted him gone in the first place?

I think the viewers isn’t familiar with Abo. The reason McKinnon was rated well. Cause the viewers know her from co-hosting Weekend Today in the early years.

NRL GF Weekend Today show

10 Likes

Monday (3.10.2022): Charles Croucher is filling in for Karl today.

I highly doubt we will see him as Karl’s successor, especially if Nine will replace Chris Uhlmann with him.

3 Likes

With Jayne reading the news and Alex is in Penrith Leagues Clubs for Sport.

2 Likes

Is Alex no longer on news?

No just for today @spw68

2 Likes

Anyone catch Langdon vs Kennett this morning? She’s copping a bit of back-lash for her abrasive interview style again.

Just watched it after reading your comment.

It was definitely Ally that came across bad here. Jeff spoke very clearly and answered every question. Ally was aggressive and obviously had an agenda.

Yes, Langdon didn’t fair too well this morning. Clearly not a well researched interview by her.

2 Likes

I LOVE the way Jeff mentioned why he doesn’t go on the show regularly to both re-establish some control of the interview and put Ally in her place, and she subsequently soured up like a lemon. Really poor handling from Langdon as we’ve come to expect.

2 Likes

I reckon they are being pushed by producers though.

3 Likes

Video

She was after a headline and tried to hype it up, and it didn’t work. She just looks foolish.

If it was current and an issue now within the club and the players then yes it would be a crisis but as Jeff mentioned numerous times that it was 10/15 years ago and he’s not saying that it makes it better he’s saying there’s no sense of urgency and they can take their time to investigate the claims. Current players are happy with the culture at the moment.

Journalists have lost their way in this country. It’s no longer about facts and credibility, it’s all about clicks and gotchas.

1 Like

I miss this set at Willoughby.

7 Likes

Is the video wall wrongly calibrated atm? How is it that it looks fine on the old set?

1 Like

Bro she is literally injured.

3 Likes