Today

Not unusual at all. They do this every year.

I’m wondering if the lack of Bec the last 3 weeks could mean Dickie and Bec weekdays and Charles and Sophie weekends?

3 Likes

Bec and David might be a good pairing. We’ve never seen them together before.

4 Likes

Cue another round of Weekend Today speculation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Na, I don’t think so.

The Weekend show has settled now. I don’t think it needs changing.

4 Likes

Not that I disagree but knowing what this forum is like some like to whip up a frenzy over Weekend Today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not the whole core team. But then again I didn’t start watching till Karl came back but they always used to have Lisa stay longer and split the breaks up.

3 Likes

They do.

Charles did news mostly last year when not hosting with Lara doing news and Stevie and Lauren did weather.

5 Likes

I;m just wondering who will do weather cause Tim not there, Natalia has left and Lauren is leaving too.

4 Likes

Grant Denyer’s schedule looks pretty free?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t the weather presenter be the QLD reporter who usually fills-in (I forgot her name)?

2 Likes

Aislin Kriukelis?

2 Likes

DWTS on seven.

Maybe get him as weatherman, Mel Doyle to fill in for Ali. Today Sunrise

4 Likes

She just had a baby.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Already filmed, doubt they would have him in a exclusive contract. Shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

That was a fantastic fill-in lineup. They’re best ever, I’d say.

4 Likes

@Syd_TVChannel they might do that again :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Whoa! This is a first.
All four of them in the same desk.
•••••
Karl and Ally will be on break till Jan 2022.
DC & SJ will be co-hosting next week.

12 Likes

Interesting that Australian anchors break so early for summer. NZ tends to continue until mid December.

4 Likes

On a side note, what a brilliant group of four presenters. Karl, Ally, David and Sylvia. All great talent.

12 Likes