Today

Ally and her two kids feature on the December 2021 issue of Australian Women’s Weekly.

6 Likes

Hardly the first time this has happened, but I hate seeing children plastered over magazine covers like this.

1 Like

The promo for next week is absolutely hilarious. Do yourselves a favour and check it out!

6 Likes

Any footage of the promo @TV.Cynic

1 Like

21 Likes

Great promo. Very innovative.

4 Likes

Am I right in thinking the Vic/NSW border is now open and Bec has stayed in Melbourne?

1 Like

She was in Melbourne this weekend, yes.

To be fair the borders only opened late notice Friday and she mentioned this morning she had a family event today after the show.

9 Likes

I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere - Today now have a Today Queensland bug. I wasn’t able to get a cap but essentially they’ve inserted ‘Queensland’ on the yellow box between ‘Today’ and the time.

Not a fan really, mostly because as far as I know the program is still on a 1hr delay due to dst.

1 Like

Sunrise: we have live local news every 30 minutes for Queensland with crews, journos and producers on the ground

Today: we write the word Queensland on the screen

14 Likes

Yet the latter wins whilst the other is last.

It’s going to take a while for Sunrise to regain ground in Queensland.

5 Likes

Any Caps?

1 Like

Gold Coast

16 Likes

No-one actually asked Queensland if they wanted local news in breakfast. Clearly, at this point, Qld viewers are happy with the news they get from a national POV.

5 Likes

Or people would rather Karl and Ally on delay than Kochie and Nat live (well, Bianca live).

4 Likes

Agreem, Sunrise is going to have to work hard to get the ratings up in the SE QLD market. And from what I can see. they are.

2 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi has returned from maternity leave.

Sophie Walsh presenting the news.

9 Likes

When will Bec be back in the host seat?

1 Like

hopefully never. They go on their summer holidays soon so I assume changes will be made during that time.

2 Likes

Richard said she was “off this weekend.”

3 Likes