Today

What a long rant

2 Likes

Some people think we need a daily earbashing on their point of view with their allegations being passed off as fact.

3 Likes

nah go to a local bookshop instead, they need all the help they can get!

1 Like

I’m buying the book online . Do not tell me what to do.

3 Likes

Respect his authoritae

9 Likes

He was just giving you a suggestion rather than ordering you lol.

1 Like

[Citation Needed]

The fact that so many sources are trying desperately to discredit Lisa is very telling. No one had any sympathy for Lisa in the media yet when someone says something about Karl everyone’s jumping up in the air.

3 Likes

The root cause of all this drama is the wedding. People need to remember that Karl and Lisa were just co-workers, not best friends for life where there would’ve been a higher expectation for Karl to attend. And let’s not forget that he might actually want some time away from his colleagues when he was on holidays.

The way I see it, the facts about the pay-gap are pretty clear. For a long time, Lisa was earning more than Karl, but as soon as Karl overtook her, possibly because he was doing more at Channel 9, she wanted more money than him.

4 Likes

Well he shouldn’t have spoken to Pete about it and told Lisa directly that he wasn’t coming, or better yet don’t agree in the first place.

I can’t judge him for real but this does his character no favour if true.

I’m buying the book online. End of discussion. It’s none of his business to tell me how to purchase something .

And he wasn’t minding your business either. He was just giving you a suggestion.

By all means buy the book online but no need to attack anyone for giving you a reasonable suggestion.

I personally think we need to be reminded that a forum is a place to share and read ideas and thoughts from different people and that this forum is about a breakfast show…

5 Likes

Your funny if you think I was attacking a member. I am a blunt in my posts.

I know you don’t like feedback, but it’s “you’re”

4 Likes

" I cut Karl off that day" - TAPE SHOWS happy day chats.

" I didn’t do any interviews that day"- TAPE SHOWS several interviews.

Fact vs Fiction.

Lisa… lied.

4 Likes

That’s what they want you to see.

No. She said ‘Almost every interview was done by Karl’. Not ‘I didn’t do any interviews’. You can’t just say that she’s completely wrong based off a few miniscule details. That doesn’t show the whole story.

4 Likes

So did Lisa renew her vowels on the 7th of Oct and then had her final show a week later on Monday the 16th? I’m assuming she was off all that week or Karl was for them to talk about it a week later?

Your quote is a lie. The quote from the book is:

“Almost” was correct. The subsequent stories mentioned Lisa was only given two interviews on her own that day.

That quote is also a lie. This what she said:

Lisa is saying she figuratively “cut him dead” because they did not speak at all when they were off air, rather than she cut him off in conversation on air.

3 Likes

Looking back Karl was off the week of Oct 2-6. Ben Fordham filled in.
Lisa had her vow reneweals on Saturday Oct 7. She was off the week of Oct 9-13. Karl was off the Monday and Tuesday, and returned on Wednesday. Ben Fordham filled in. Sylvia filled in for Lisa.
Lisa returned on Monday October 16, and was let go that night.

1 Like

Respectfully I’m stating that for me it is not hard to believe Lisa over Karl. This one of a growing list of issues people have had with him, each different yes but a pattern is definitely there. I love Karlos but he has lost the benefit of doubt after years of sketchy behavior off camera.

Also respectfully I don’t think it’s fair that someone cannot air their grievances with a job just because they’re no longer employed by them. Lisa’s departure was very sudden and viewers never got a proper goodbye. I respect your opinion and you make good points, but even in your comment you describe Lisa as doing “fuck all” and making millions while taking a much palatable and admirable tone to Karl being in the happiest time of his life and enjoying the show with Ally. No way is he to blame in all of this but a pattern around Karl is forming. That’s all I’m pointing out.

2 Likes