Today

Chris Kenny is a questionable news source. He’s pathetic. Anything to “own” the libs with no self awareness. Vile hypocrisy.

4 Likes

To be honest considering the more effort going into discredit Lisa’s version of events, the more I believe them.

6 Likes

Even where it’s been demonstrated that her recollections aren’t what actually happened ie. the actual video of the show on the day in question?

1 Like

Lisa turned down your proposal for a date or something? You’re sounding slightly like a jilted lover with your anti-Lisa stuff.

2 Likes

Sure mate. :roll_eyes: Weird take.

I’m just not for instantly believing something just because someone says it’s true.

We haven’t heard Karl’s side yet. We probably won’t even hear it.

1 Like

You’ve not just disbelieved her take, you’ve taken to posting and amplifying any opposing take you can find. It’s getting weird.

Wtf. It’s what happens on the forum. People post articles about topics all the time. This is a story at the moment. I’m posting the articles. Would you prefer we only focusing on “so and so is presenting today” nonsense that goes on here?

I’m not the only one here doubting and questioning the claims. Go annoy them too. Shoo shoo.

1 Like

Sorry to see you copping a pile on @David, for simply questioning the validity of her claims.

There are two sides to every story. Who knows, maybe parts are real and parts are fiction from both Karl and Lisa’s accounts, but without hearing Karl’s side of the story, we shouldn’t just give Lisa the benefit of the doubt just because.

5 Likes

I agree. The machine is out in force

1 Like

Another win for Today over Sunrise on Friday.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Wasn’t it David and Ally yesterday?

Interesting.

2 Likes

That’s Karl gone for next year then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Dude whatever lol. If you don’t see how slanted you’ve been with your posts then that’s crazy. From the beginning you’ve taken the stance that her telling her story is somehow a bad thing. You’ve been trying to discredit her from the start. Why don’t you sho sho and annoy someone else.

2 Likes

You don’t have to reply to my posts if you don’t want to.

1 Like

I will be buying her book online and I will make my judgement when I have finished it. I have always liked Lisa she seems to be a kind and a good hearted person and she got done hard over by CH9. Will reserve judgement ans provide an analysis of the whole thing when I have finished her book.

When stuff like this is bought there are going to be people who disagree with it.

I also believe the narrative has been dictated by certain forum members that everyone here should believe her just because … well how bout everyone make up their own mind ? Some posts have been pretty attacking lately.

3 Likes

Yeah. Sometimes we have to think critically for ourselves and not go with the crowd.

1 Like

Good! Or Americans would be drinking bleach atm!. Are you going to read her book? It might give you some insight too into her thinking . The way women have been treated in media has been disgusting, surely you can see that ?

I do intend on reading the book. This isn’t about Lisa as a person, it’s more about how women are instantly believed when they speak out. Not one person here has actually said why they instantly believe Lisa. How is that fair to the other person? This #metoo movement has made it so hard for people to defend themselves. They’re instantly hated and attacked.

I’m just trying to keep the conversation honest. Lisa comments about Karl not coming to her wedding etc etc but then it comes out it was a surprise wedding and no one knew. I’m sure if he knew it was a wedding he would have made more of an attempt to go. It’s not fair on Lisa to put that on him if he didn’t know.

And then there’s the pay argument. Again, it comes out Lisa was getting paid more than Karl for many years, but she doesn’t acknowledge that now does she?

This is my whole point. Tell alls not only damage the person who’s been targeted but also the person writing the tell all. All for what? What is the motivation behind this? What does Lisa actually want?

They are both in a much better place now. Karl is obviously extremely happy with his life with Jasmine and on the show with Ally.

Lisa is getting paid millions to do fuck all at 10 three days a week.

They’re both happy. They need to move on. It seemed Karl did but with this book now it appears Lisa has a lot of baggage. I get it, she wasn’t treated well in her final days and that isn’t right but you need to heal and move on.

I have a number of issues in a past job. You leave. For you. You move on and be happy. For you.

Back to the forum topic, I just don’t understand why most here instantly believe Lisa when they haven’t heard Karl’s side at all. By no means am I on his side, I’m just trying to be fair here and not instantly believe something just because someone says it happened and not hearing a right of reply from the other person.

Lisa doesn’t know what was happening at the time. Karl just separated from his long term partner, he was obviously going through a rough time and then meeting Jasmine and trying again. He effectively had to restart his life. It’s not an excuse for his alleged behaviour towards Lisa at the time but sometimes you have to consider the other person.

Obviously the Lisa fans here get upset about this so I won’t comment on it anymore. I’ve said my peace.

9 Likes

Lisa lied - it’s on tape. Don’t get the discussion anymore - there’s no speculation that her book belongs in the fiction category.

1 Like