Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Wasn’t Clint Stanaway hosting it last year with a lot of positive reviews on here?

2 Likes

Any caps out there please?

1 Like

Good idea. He could do sport/weather like when Tom and Pete were hosting.

If Dougal presented news and/or sport, they could have the whole show from Melbourne as Lauren Phillips is from Melbourne.

1 Like

Bretts doing alright.
We will most likely be seeing more of these temporary set up from all networks. Especially between Melbourne and Sydney.

1 Like

It seems inevitable that Richard and Bec will be split up.

I can’t see how Bec will be able to travel to Sydney in the immediate future.

2 Likes

Dougal did a goob job on Weekend Today over Christmas with Davina.

Alicia and Bec?

4 Likes

9 Likes

Doesn’t Bec seem happy to be there

5 Likes

She hasn’t since day 1. I’m a Bec fan on news but I just think this role isn’t right for her.

3 Likes

She seemed ok this morning. She is the only one giving a bit of much needed energy to the show at the moment.

2 Likes

Few more caps:

9 Likes

There you go.

Weekends for the moment, it seems.

3 Likes

Jesus, what’s wrong with GTV? Why the persistent use of dark blue lighting? Should be white or maybe orange for Today.

5 Likes

You obviously didn’t look at those caps closely enough,l don’t expect her to have a big smile on her face when talking or interviewing someone about coronavirus!

1 Like

Should have got the walls from Perth and set it up how they do! Better than national set IMO.

Could be the LEDs cannot reproduce the colours they need for today so have left them in the news colourings.

They have hosted in Melbourne before with a completely different set of colours, so it can.

I agree, odd that they kept the news colours for Today

3 Likes

The same lights used to be white for the 6pm
news.

Was Lara still presenting from Sydney?

Yes she was. The setup is in Studio 23.

2 Likes