Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Sunday 22 March

Today will run 7:00 am - 10:00 am in Brisbane

As it normal does?

1 Like

Brisbane has been running 6am - 9am live to accommodate the local Rugby League later in the day but that has now been cancelled.

4 Likes

This aged well.

2 Likes

They started social distancing yesterday:

The two shots look a little odd, TBH.

6 Likes

Alex has been doing sport to the left of the desk with the big square screen.

I saw this morning he also has his own little desk for coffee/laptop etc over near the soft set and where the old kitchen was pre 2016.

1 Like

Wow, you must feel so special that you got to kick someone while they’re down just one more time. This isn’t the place for it. If any discussion is to be had in this topic, it should only be about the Today show, not making fun of someone for a post they made over a week ago.

3 Likes

Think it’s more about highlighting the fact that the comment was based more on the user’s personal opinion than any real fact. To pass covid-19 off as nothing more than a “different strain of the flu” is irresponsible.

4 Likes

And the fact that it was related to Today supposedly ‘milking’ the coverage along with the rest of the media, so I think it’s absolutely relevant to this topic.

2 Likes

Corona promo:

3 Likes

They are standing a bit close together in the first pic and why is she dressed like a bat?

2 Likes

Kind of appropriate really considering how this crisis all started…

Brett McLeod is hosting with Lara Vella this weekend.
With Davina Smith presenting news/sport again this weekend.

5 Likes

Why does Today continue to insist on not covering any other story when a big news story is on? Every news break is about the CoronaVirus. There is still other news going on in the world and we shouldn’t have to wait for 9 News and ACA to hear it.

10 Likes

I agree with you, except Sunrise I think was also doing the same thing this morning but that is discussed in another topic.

As are most broadcast programs across the globe. GMA and Today US have devoted every program for the last two weeks completely to coronavirus. Same for Good Morning Britain and other AM programs in Europe.

4 Likes

Monday 23 March-

Tracy Vo is away from Today she is staying in Perth to look after her parents during this crisis.

This morning’s show coming from the Today Extra studio.

EDIT-
Lauren Phillips is presenting weather from Melbourne this week.

9 Likes

Monday 23rd of March:
Alex is doing News & Sport

5 Likes

Gee. It’s biggest single story since 9/11. Worldwide health crisis that could kill hundreds of thousands of people in Australia alone and potentially push us into a depression like economy. I’ll see if they can still fit in Hollywood gossip.

15 Likes

https://9now.nine.com.au/today/coronavirus-today-newsreader-tracy-vo-returns-to-perth-to-look-after-family/a02fb5db-6b89-4ec7-ad93-07e84b43f718.
Also the reason why they’re using Studio 23
https://www.9now.com.au/today/2020/clip-ck83ujr0w002w0hn1xbl471ij

2 Likes