Today (2015-Sept 2020)

He’d have more dignity if they had him hosting A Current Affair

1 Like

Richard Wilkins tested positive for covid19

Richard Wilkins tests positive for coronavirus - https://www.9news.com.au/national/richard-wilkins-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/d9784b25-ee08-4e2c-9105-11caaafde3c4

I guess this means we will see more of Tom and possibly Lara on the weekends for a while now.

1 Like

Now what about his son?

Christian is in Melbourne at the time because of DWTS

I presume Christian probably only just learnt about it and depending on whether or not he interacted with his dad recently, he might have to get tested.

Hope all goes well for him and everyone affected.

2 Likes

This sort of leave where he is on, a European holiday, would hve been organise months ago. Well before any appointment to Today. Leave would be honoured regardless.

I don’t think it matters if they are regular guests or not. Nine should be trying to reduce these types of interactions for their on air talent. Both breakfast shows need to reduce the number of guests in the studio and have more live crosses.

Perhaps to be a guest now you need to go through a medical screening process before being allowed in the building.

1 Like

I get what your saying. But this is what Seven is doing:

Nine might be a little different because they have had personnel with cases. But, at this stage, I think they feel they can still control the response if a regular has to be isolated, as opposed to a random guest.

1 Like

Who’s been doing weather while Tim was away?

@lepatron Aislin Kriukelis from QTQ Nine News & Weekend Today Weather Presenter Lauren Phillips

3 Likes

Monday 16 March & Tuesday 17 March-

Aislin Kriukelis is presenting weather from Brisbane.

5 Likes

From opener

Karl mentioned at the start of the show they will be speaking to Dickie later in the show this morning.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Sam Mac in shot in the background throughout most of Gabrielle Boyle’s live cross at Woolworths Neutral Bay during the 7am news.

1 Like

3 Likes

Coronavirus strap promo

5 Likes

Today live in Queensland.

2 Likes

Nine News Early Edition, Today, Today Extra and Nine Morning News will be live into South Australia Thursday and Friday plus Monday next week.

5 Likes

This should be made permanent. Today was live into Adelaide many years ago.

9 Likes