Today (2015-Sept 2020)

I wouldn’t be surprised if they get someone younger for the sport role - Seb Costello comes to mind?

4 Likes

Is TJ gonna be appear tomorrow? Or is it like GG who left immediately with no farewell

It’s been reported that tomorrow is his last day on the show so it would be a real surprise for him not to appear…

That’s gonna be one to watch!

1 Like

I report what i hear from sources along with my own research analysis. That doesn’t mean it will always eventuate. Nine controls what goes to air and executes their strategy as they see fit. I would have thought that’s a pretty obvious statement.

I’m a reporter and commentator not a psychic medium, Nine’s News Director or at Master Control.

:laughing:

4 Likes

Tony Jones: I got the arse. :rofl:

2 Likes

Outdoor broadcast on Sunday:

Rare for a weekend, but good to see.

3 Likes

Could just be Tim doing the weather from there?

I’d be surprised, because Sheppard is appearing.

@BrekkyTVFan and @David. No cause DC and Ally are doing Hosting duties at The Nine Telethon in QLD. That’s why they’re doing an OB. Just like what they did at the Logies

4 Likes

Even though the OB is from 6am to 9am in Brisbane, the show itself will still be aired in Brisbane on a one-hour delay.

1 Like

I notice the super said that they “looked back on Tony’s greatest moments”. Well, I hope they had fun with that because I cannot think of a single one.

No idea why he deserves a farewell when he was rarely there, regularly made cringeworthy comments and continually bullied his co-hosts. I’m surprised that they persisted with him for so long as his ‘grumpy’ personna is not suited for morning television in no shape or form. To put in to perspective, he was worse than Paul Henry!

6 Likes

Saturday 16 November-

Stevie Jacobs hosting with Allison.

David didn’t have his usual days off on Thursday and Friday this week.

4 Likes

Jayne is àlso doing the sport with Clint away he is doing a charity bike ride from Adelaide to Melbourne.

3 Likes

Posts again get hidden for no obvious reason.

4 Likes

Sunday 17 November-

David and Allison hosting from Brisbane.
With Jayne reading news and Tim reading sport and weather from the Sydney studio.

6 Likes

It’s very messy.

However I don’t expect any better from Today.

Jayne and Tim should be with David and Ally.

2 Likes

9 News Adelaide Weekend Sports Presenter Tom Rehn will be presenting sport this week on Today. He presented sport tonight from Sydney.

4 Likes