Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Have 9 denied these claims at all? They’re usually quite quick to come out with statements denying any changes…

1 Like

Today Perth 7am recording from today.

4 Likes

So it sounds like they have dropped “Today Perth News” and just opted for “Today Perth”

Which works much better IMO.

5 Likes

Today Perth 7:30am 5/11/19

1 Like

Sorry Blackbox, I misspoke and I’ve amended my comment accordingly. I get that its normal for there to be an exchange on twitter and anywhere else, people are right to question info and claims of reports such as these.

I’ve been under a huge amount of stress this week due to Nine’s response and personal attacks I’ve received on Twitter. Which I can indeed clarify that you made no such attack, you were looking at the facts etc.

I probably should have kept my mouth shut.

All the best.

1 Like

All good mate. You’ve come out of the gate bolting and you’ve made people take notice. That’s not a bad thing!

2 Likes

Indeed… Am I not allowed to be upset at having been de-platformed, heavied by Freehills, bombarded by 100 of Nine comms team on linkedin and been called every name under the sun on twitter. Par for the course I guess lol.

Anyway let’s change the topic. I’m sure everyone is bored of it by now.

Thanks for the kind words Rob. I agree there’s room for different perspective and contributions. And I have a huge respect for your achievements and decades of experience within the industry.

Will certainly be fascinating to see how any changes unfold at Nine. If I’m wrong I’'ll be the first to admit it.

I’ve learnt from the approach I took this week, and I hope to be better for it. Gotta have a tough skin in this game no doubt.

1 Like

The Today Show Facebook Graphic

1 Like

I do like this shot of the set in Perth this morning on Today Perth.

7 Likes

Is that a mock or the real thing?!..

@NewsAustralia The legit one from the show this morning
They were using as a segment just before the 6:00 news hour

1 Like

Interesting combination of fill in hosts rather than just having Deb and Tom.

1 Like

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people or organisations use incorrect logos, for instance Facebook hasn’t used that logo since 2015!

1 Like

It must be dificicalt with timing

Wednesday 6 November-

Georgie is back this morning.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Today Extra (Mornings)

I was going to mention this last week.

Suggests talks have been going on behind the scenes or Karl is desperate to come back to Today.

I watched for the first time this week since about January. There are many things wrong with this show and I can’t be bothered typing them all but what I will say is as lovely as Brooke probably is as a person. Geez she was irritating, the way she was acting just seemed so fake and scripted… I changed back to Sunrise because I couldn’t deal with it.

3 Likes