Today (2015-Sept 2020)

I agree with this. Tom doesn’t come across as having a big ego.

1 Like

Tom’s stuck in that place of single with no kids so not relate-able enough for the shows audience. It was probably the show that let him go.

1 Like

Like Sam A on Sunrise? :thinking:

1 Like

Like Matt Doran, who a lot of people are suggesting as the new Weekend Sunrise host.

1 Like

I thought it was going to be Tim McMillan, as there was an instagram comment on one of the photos he had posted. That in the new year he will be on Sunrise

Dont believe everything you see on social media :wink:

2 Likes

Today is Deb’s last day with Sylvia back hosting next week.

2 Likes

I found him to be smug.

Peter Ford has dismissed the claims. BTW, now Tim is hinting at a radio career.

Deb did an amazing job in the big chair. Presented with grace and held the team together over the past month with all the fill-ins.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdQbaH8nqjF/?taken-by=deborah_knight

3 Likes

Deb has done a stellar job.

7 Likes

And what about all the single people or people with no children? Can’t he relate with them? You’ll find there’s a lot of them out in the world too.

1 Like

Friday - Last Today of 2017

Deb Knight’s last day hosting of course we will see her back filling in when required in 2018 as she said on twitter this morning.
As usual Deb did a brilliant job hosting she is a class act in any role she does at Nine.

6 Likes

Tom Steinfort is now on holidays.

2 Likes

Saturday (30.12.2017) - Sunday (31.12.2017): Charles Croucher and Jayne Azzopardi are co-hosting again this weekend. Belinda Russell is reading the news.

3 Likes

4 Likes

There’s two versions of the 2018 promo:

2 Likes

Sylvia co-hosting with Brenton Ragless this morning (and this week presumably), along with Lara Vella on news and Timmy back on sport.

The start of what will be a big year for the show, no doubt.

5 Likes

Aislin Kruelis is presenting weather

3 Likes

4 Likes

Who are all these random people???

2 Likes

I’m getting a sense of déjà vu here. I’m sure you’ve said this before in here. Given you’re a Sunrise loyalist, it’s probably unsurprising you aren’t familiar with them.

9 Likes