Today (2015-Sept 2020)

LOL

7 Likes

“Williams’ manager Sharon Finnigan confirmed her client had been unable to agree to terms on a new contract and was now a free agent.” -news.com.au

4 Likes

Did Nine spend too much on one of the other talents?

Didn’t Karl re-up on big money late last year?

-cough- karl

1 Like

Cameron Williams probably being offered a new contract at significantly reduced Salary.

2 Likes

Willams is more than likely headed to Fox Sport. With 8 live NRL games per round to cover it is in desperate need of more talent. Peter Stefanovic is the obvious choice as a replacement.

2 Likes

Would anyone be able to cap or record TODAY Perth News?

Surely 7 would be wanting to snap him up for their Sydney bulletin and/or a relaunch of Today Tonight. You would have to think that Karl has drained a lot of funds at 9 and this could be the beginning of a general exodus of staff at 9.

1 Like

Perth News

2 Likes

Quite like the blue in that. Thanks for the caps @Abesty1 Don’t suppose you managed to get a video did you?

I like the old L3 mixed with the new style bug.

Video

3 Likes

Seems to be well integrated and presented, I wonder why they haven’t changed over the bottom third middle graphics fully yet though?

2 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks that mix of the old and new lower thirds looks disgusting? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

[quote=“Abesty1, post:190, topic:101”]
Perth News
[/quote] God you’re good mate, thank you.[quote=“Nicholas, post:195, topic:101, full:true”]
Am I the only one who thinks that mix of the old and new lower thirds looks disgusting?
[/quote] I don’t think it looks that bad! Although I don’t see why, when they had the time to make the old graphics square, they couldn’t adapt the new graphics. I would also take this opportunity to include local weather as apart of the new graphics package for Western Australia. I though from what I saw, a very well presented news update- the transitions are perfect compared to Sunrise. I also like the idea of implementing in the live city shots at the start. And Tracy is much better than Tim for breakfast.

They make it work. But making what used to be curved lower-thirds is just tacky.

Following the Sunrise shambles with Kristin Davis, Lisa Wilkinson shows her true colours:
'Congratulating the 50-year-old for her work with refugees, Lisa gushed: ‘Next time ur in Oz, love to have u on the Today show to talk about it’ (sic).

Taking her up on the offer, Kristen replied politely: 'Thank you! I would love to join you next time.'
Source: 97.3fm

2 Likes

can’t see a problem with what Lisa wrote - I think you’re just showing your distaste for anything that the Today Show does.

1 Like

Peter Stefanovic co-hosting with Natalia and Jayne Azzopardi on News this weekend.