The Voice

I agree. The 2021 & 2022 show that they put in some effort for the promo. 2023 feels a bit lazyish

1 Like

I don’t get it, that storyline didn’t go anywhere.

The world stops for The Voice

First look at brand new season as Jason Derulo joins superstar coaching panel

Get set for a spectacular wave of sound as Seven’s biggest entertainment program of 2022, The Voice, returns for a thrilling new season on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Your first look is here as genre-defying global sensation and new Voice coach Jason Derulo joins returning superstar coaches Rita Ora, Guy Sebastian and Jessica Mauboy.

All four coaches are set to take their place on the iconic red chairs with hands hovering to spin - or hit the infamous Block button to stop another coach from securing an artist - when they hear a voice they must have on their team.

With Rita not ready to relinquish last year’s crown and Guy confident he will find a winning artist, Jessica and Jason are ready to stack their teams with champion voices. The professional rivalry is already simmering as the coaches get set for this year’s extraordinary chair-turning talent.

Known for uncovering and nurturing new artists, including 2022 series champion Lachie Gill, The Voice is set to turn lifelong dreams into reality in 2023 with even more electrifying and emotional musical moments.

One of the most successful formats in the world, the new season of The Voice is hosted by Sonia Kruger and features jaw-dropping talent and the strongest-ever line-up of artists competing to be crowned the winner.

The Voice was one of Australia’s most-watched entertainment shows in 2022, with 1.39 million viewers nationally and increasing its audience year-on-year.

Coming soon to Channel 7 and 7plus

Very odd promo.

4 Likes

That is one of the worst promos I have ever seen. No one wants to listen to someone screech for 60 seconds. I also get nothing from that.

Are Seven now too cheap for music rights in promos now? Lord.

Missed opportunity to not use a Derulo song.

5 Likes

Looks like they have renewed it for next year before this season airs

1 Like

Yes they might be moving both shows around a bit.

Some new promos

1 Like

There was a new promo with Adam and Charlie from Better Homes and Gardens, which aired tonight. Similar style to Sunrise and TMS crossover promos.

1 Like

Video of Sunrise and TMS ones

3 Likes

These promos just seem so cringeworthy and a far cry from the excellent ones we saw in 2021 (and to a lesser extent, last year).

6 Likes

Omg, that third cap of the two, worst one yet :joy:

1 Like

Cringeworthy promos. It was better when Nine had it

1 Like

They have also renewed Idol with Eureka Productions putting a Crew Callout on Australia, I Need Crew pages.

1 Like

Will Shanae find her Voice?

Postman delivers inspiring message of love to his daughter

Meet the first artist set to leave superstar coaches Jason Derulo, Rita Ora, Guy Sebastian and Jessica Mauboy in awe when The Voice returns to Channel 7 and 7plus.

Most singers enter the Blind Auditions hoping to turn the coaches’ chairs and win The Voice, but Chris Watson did not come to win, and his daughter Shanae didn’t even come to audition.

The 53-year-old postman from country Victoria entered himself in the Blinds to inspire his daughter to follow her passion, revealing “after a couple of knockbacks, she got down in the dumps about her singing.”

Singing on The Voice stage has been a lifelong dream for 23-year-old Shanae, but moments of self-doubt rocked her confidence.

After hearing her dad bravely perform, Shanae took a leap of faith declaring: “I can’t give up this opportunity. I really owe it to my Dad.”

Jason said: “I’m really, really inspired your daughter can find the courage for herself within you.”

Rita added: “There is nothing worse than always saying to yourself ‘what if’.”

Will Shanae find her Voice?

Don’t miss the powerful new season of The Voice, coming soon to Channel 7 and 7plus.

“I’ve never seen anything like this”

Twelve-year-old with world-class talent brings The Voice to a standstill

The biggest surprise in Voice history will turn chairs and blow minds when the unmissable new season of The Voice returns to Channel 7 and 7plus.

Gezel Bardossi’s electrifying voice is ready for Australia’s biggest stage, but are superstar coaches Jason Derulo, Rita Ora, Guy Sebastian and Jessica Mauboy ready for who is behind the voice?

With a sound way beyond her years, 12-year-old Gezel’s breathtaking Blind Audition leaves the coaches in disbelief.

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” Rita marvelled.

Jason agreed: “I’m blown away. A world class talent here in Australia.”

Jess added: “At 12 years old I don’t think I was sounding like that!”

Don’t miss the inspiring new season of The Voice, coming soon to Channel 7 and 7plus.

Wonder if they’ll push an “after the World Cup” or use the specific date on promos?

1 Like

Hadn’t seen a Home and Away one until just now.
Alf and Leah talking then… The Voice.
Wasn’t actually watching the episode properly so don’t know if it fit into the plot.

2 Likes