The Voice

Carried on from this thread.

News Corp having a whinge that no-one told them Ricky Martin wasn’t returning to The Voice this year. Poor sods, calling it “tricky.”

“Tricky”? Really NewsCorp…? They certainly are a pathetic bunch over there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone know when they are due to start filming the auditions this year?

[quote=“karenanna193, post:3, topic:518, full:true”]
Does anyone know when they are due to start filming the auditions this year?[/quote]
The blind auditions will be filmed from Tuesday February 23 to Friday February 26. There will be two long sessions (six hours each :scream: ) each day. Registrations are now open at the show’s website.

They have officially announced that Darren McMullen will not reurn in 2016.

The Sunday Telegraph

Darren posted on his FB account a month ago that he was leaving The Voice, why did it take Nine so long to confirm it?

[quote=“JohnsonTV, post:6, topic:518, full:true”]
Darren posted on his FB account a month ago that he was leaving The Voice, why did it take Nine so long to confirm it?[/quote]
They certainly tried to keep it quiet.

So the auditions start today! Anyone going to the filming? Would love to know how the panel gel together

You can now register for tickets to the battles, which will be recorded on March 22-24.
I hear from the Delta Goodrem fan forum that season 5 will premiere in April after Australia’s Got Talent. If confirmed, this will be the third time the show has an April start (after seasons 1 and 2). Could we be looking at The Voice on Sundays and Mondays, and Reno Rumble on Tuesdays and Wednesdays?

So when will the live shows be?

Late May at the earliest.

Not sure If this has been posted but Madden Brothers, Delta and Jessie J are all returning. So the same cast plus the addition of Ronan. He said on Kyle and Jackie O yesterday that he quit X Factor but after a year off missed doing it, and got the offer from Nine so took it. Looks possible X Factor won’t be back this year so a good move for him I guess.

Tickets to next week’s recording of battles (March 22-24) are still available, plus you can now register for the first super battles recording session on April 5. Click here for more details.

According to The Voice’s Twitter account, there will be an exclusive sneak peek during the new season premiere of Married at First Sight on Monday night.

This is the promo - Not bad IMO.

I’m not really one to watch shows like The Voice, but I do think that’s a pretty good promo. Glossy high production values all round, classically Channel Nine.

I also like how they’ve used the HD logo there…more of that in the general program promos please Nine!

I have no intent to watch that show, but the promo is very well done.

I agree, but I will watch the grand final to see who wins.

Just saw the promo on tv - wow. Quite possibly one of the worst to come out of Nine, and that’s saying something.

And was that Sonia Kruger? Well, at least it’s not Scott Cam or Shelley Craft.

Season 5 starts Sunday May 1 according to the show’s Twitter account.

It will continue on the Monday and Tuesday of that week.