The Traitors

Sorry I meant to write men

First look

Rodger Corser says The Traitors has finished filming and is now in post-production.

Promo aired during The Project tonight.

It looks really good.

Welcome to The Traitors. Let The Games Begin.

The Traitors. Coming Soon To 10 And 10 Play.

Hosted by Rodger Corser, The Traitors is a game for the devious at heart. A nail-biting whodunnit with one rule: find and unmask the Traitors before they get you.

The Traitors sees 24 contestants, also known as Faithfuls, live together in a majestic old hotel where they will need to have their wits about them, when they carry out challenges in order to win a prize pool worth up to $250,000.

But in a deadly twist, some of the Faithfuls are secretly Traitors and it’s their mission to lie, deceive, and manipulate their way to the prize by eradicating the Faithfuls one by one.

1 Like

Wow! Looks good. I’m just glad for some new content. Hope this works for them like hunted did. Not holding out much hope for love boat….

1 Like

The Mole?

1 Like

New artwork for the show

Looks scary.

1 Like

Quite looking forward to this, probably the only show other than Hunted that genuinely has me excited and interested to watch anything on FTA this year.

1 Like

Is MK Guilty As Charged? Welcome To The Ultimate Game Of Deception.

The enthralling and nail-biting new series, The Traitors, hosted by Rodger Corser, will soon see 24 of Australia’s most cunning contestants move into a mysterious manor where a most dangerous game will be played.

Our first Faithful is self-confessed “The Great MK”, who has spent the last 22 years as a criminal defence lawyer, defending high profile clients from business figures, and actors, to football players and nuns.

MK knows exactly what to say to make his clients walk free, but does he have what it takes to lie, deceive, and manipulate his way through to the end on The Traitors?

There was another promo shown tonight during The Amazing Race Australia: supermarket worker Claire.

The Check-Out-Chick You Will Never See Coming. Meet Cunning Claire.

All is not as it seems in the riveting brand new series, The Traitors.

Hosted by Rodger Corser, The Traitors is a game for the devious at heart, where 24 contestants carry out challenges in order to win a prize pool worth up to $250,000.

Checking into the mysteriously majestic grand hotel as a Faithful is Claire, who prides herself on being a genuine and loyal person with a giant heart.

But does this check-out-chick and mother of two have the secret ability to take on the deception, lies and betrayal that makes the name of the game?

There Is No Backing Down For Mastermind Midy.

Meet Midy, a strategic operations manager who is willing to do anything to outsmart his fellow Faithfuls on The Traitors, the enthralling new game of ​deception, suspicion and betrayal.

Midy enters the game with a high sense of analytical and observational skills, as well as a big love for gaming and escape rooms.

Will Midy’s intelligence be enough to manipulate his way to the end, in a game where who you trust might send you packing?

Teresa Has Her Eye On The Prize

Entering the web of lies, deception and mystery with her contagious laughter is Teresa.

A hilariously larger than life character, Teresa won’t be letting anyone get in her way of winning the $250,000 cash prize.

Teresa wears many hats in the game of life, but in this riveting new game of The Traitors, will Teresa be one of The Faithful or will she be a secret Traitor?

Time To Sleep With One Eye Open.

The Traitors. Premieres Sunday, 16 October on 10 And 10 Play.

The Traitors, a nail-biting whodunnit, where deception, lies and betrayal are the name of the game, will premiere on Sunday 16 October at 7.30pm on 10 and 10 Play.

The Faithful, made up of 24 of Australia’s most conniving players, will soon find themselves living at the manor of mystery and competing in challenges to see who will take home the cash prize of $250,000.

But we must not forget the all-important rule: The Faithful must unmask to eradicate The Traitors, or they will take you out, one by one.

Finally we have an airdate. This series reminds me of the video game Among Us.

2 Likes

I think The Traitors will be shown from Sundays to Tuesdays, with The Real Love Boat on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

I googled it and it says

De Verraders (Dutch for: The Traitors ) is a Dutch television show broadcast by RTL 4 which premiered in 2021

So it must be based on that.