The Real Housewives of Melbourne/Sydney

And you believe everything you see on the show is real?

I read that Jackie has said her and Janet had not seen Gina and Lydia for 18 months and that dinner was actually just prior to filming starting.

Maybe it was me but I felt like the connection between the show and audience has gone a little due to the long wait between the seasons. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to reconnect

I honestly felt sorry for Gamble

2 Likes

They are not all besties and that’s clear on the show as well so obviously they all aren’t going to hang out together off filming. However a few of them do. Jackie,Janet and Chyka (who left the show) are genuinely great friends and I’ve seen them together many times on social media. Lydia and Gina have been as well and Lydia is always posting selfies on social media. Gina was at Lydia’s house the other night in her Instagram story.

They weren’t trying to sugar coat anything on the show, it was obvious some of them had little interaction and they were just discussing some previous times they had interacted. Gina admitted this episode that she never really saw Gamble outside filming and they were friends for “no more than 3 minutes”.

Me too but it’s a good storyline for Gina attacking her.

2 Likes

I think the Gina / Gamble friendship storyline was thrown together more by the producers to start with, if you watch the Wedding footage, you will see there was a celebrant there other than Gina.

Chris have they already filmed the reunion for this season ? It would be disappointing if so, it means that with all the press they have just done they know the outcome of everything anyway.

Lady Venus what a joke she is l’m thinking her antics this season will make Pettifluer seem normal. Hating her already and that scene of her running in the park with her boobs bouncing about gave me nightmares!
So many laughs from Gamble’s comments about Venus she looks like my siamese cat :joy: which she does.
Sally seems lovely so far and hopefully she will have a good friendship with Janet and Jackie.
Lydia her usual nasty self her poor husband needs a gold medal for putting up with her, no sign of poor Johanna as yet.
Gina with her diva behaviour getting her nails done sharpening her claws to attack Gamble, she… dishes out another nasty comment about Gamble saying she hasn’t got a pretty face for short hair.
A pleasant surprise with Chyka appearing in the next episode it looks like Sally,Jackie and Janet visit her.
All the key ingredients are there for a typical housewives season. :sweat_smile:

They are filming it today, judging by Lydia and Jackie’s instagram story this morning

3 Episodes in and I am hooked. I don’t know why I bothered defending RHOS so heavily, this is a much better cast show.

Oh and after last nights episode #bringbackChyka

3 Likes

Love Chyka.

As much as Venus has been cast as the villian this season, im not actually hating on anyone as yet.

Fun times ahead!

1 Like

I’m hating Gamble this season. I have gone full circle from a Gamble fan the last 2 seasons to completely disliking her. She’s gone off the rails. Also obviously not liking Lydia but I’ve been that way since day one. She clearly hates Jackie and Janet and will do anything to stir up shit. She really is just an awful person.

Good to see Chyka makes another appearance in the next episode. Kind of like a lot of the US seasons when the casts go you still see previous cast members appear at certain events. I guess Lydia’s hatred of the Janet/Jackie/ Chyka trio means that Chyka has still found her way back into some of this seasons storylines.

2 Likes

Well last night just proves how much of a bitter grade A b!tch Lydia is. Does she not realise just how pathetic she looks? The phone call last night with her rolling her eyes at Jackie reminded me of exactly how she was in season 1 with Gina. Even if there is any truth to what she is saying friends talk and blurt out things, that doesn’t make it your business to use it against other people. Get over it and move on. I’m starting to think it’s probably Lydia that punches Janet in the face next week.

1 Like

Gamble is fantastic. She has had some of the best one liners so far. I cannot stop laughing. Love her.

And Lydia is clearly the ‘bad guy’ storyline this season. Whilst it’s also heading towards Venus, its the Lydia storyline thats having the most impact.

2 Likes

Love Chyka and Jackie they’re hilarious. Wish Chyka would come back to the show.

Lydia has pretty much always had the bad guy storyline. I’m gobsmacked that she actually returned after everything that happened in season 3. Clearly she’s desperate for fame at all costs. At the start of the season I thought that she had maybe reformed a bit (by sucking up to Gina) but she just can’t let some things go.

Yeah Chyka is a breathe of fresh air and I do think someone like her is lacking in the cast this season. It’s great that she’s willing to be on camera from time to time in a guest role though. It makes you think she could consider coming back if they did another season.

1 Like

Last weeks episode was one of the best in all 4 seasons IMO. Lots of drama and arguments going on. Gina was on fire this episode. Whilst I don’t agree with everything she’s saying I love how she stands her ground and pretty much owns anyone in an argument. I laughed out loud when Gina said (about Gamble): “She’s agro like a beer drinking yobbo”.

I also think that Sally is a major hypocrite. She only told Gamble about Gina’s “married for money” comments because she had an argument with Gina the previous evening so wanted to stir the pot. When Gina made those comments Sally was actually laughing.

I’m also surprised Janet’s injury was due to her own drunkenness. She had indicated to me when I met her that it was one of the original girls who did it to her so thought Lydia or Gina but I guess she was referring to herself.

1 Like

Gina has been disgusting with her comments about Gamble and the way she treated Sally last week was awful, her diva antics are wearing a bit thin with me.
As she said herself in a recent interview the show is entertainment but she is really going overboard.
Sally calling her a bully was spot on the biggest problem with Gina is she can dish it out but can’t take it when someone calls her on it,and that shit about Sally losing instagram followers oh please!
Lydia sucking up to her is making me sick,Lydia l dislike so much she has always been the worst housewife since day 1 for me.

2 Likes

Totally agree I strongly disliked Andrea in season 1 and ever since season 2 it’s been Lydiot! Gina’s one sentences are hilarious though “ Who is this women?! Coming at me with her pointy finger and her fucking camel teeth! “ but that doesn’t excuse her disgusting behaviour to Gamble.

1 Like

I read somewhere that there was an issue between Gina and Sally off camera when they were in Mexico. The word “Wog” was used. I don’t know how true this is

Don’t get me wrong it’s entertainment and some of Gina’s lines are funny but l just feel her constant personal attacks at Gamble are going to far at times.
Like last week saying on camera Gamble only married Rick for his money.

1 Like