The Project

I’m not warming to Sarah Harris. The chemistry doesn’t look like it is forming. Her comments after a package are always a bit captain obvious, or she just repeats something that was in the package. She’s not adding much.

1 Like

In her defense she just came back from a week holidays with her kids and its not like Waleed gives her anything to bounce off. Also the guest panel are so beige. Producers and networks are scared of adlibbed stuff on TV now, look what happened with Reuben Kaye.

Of course, it’s Waleed’s fault :roll_eyes:

Also he wasn’t on the show last night so your point is moot.

A storm in a tea cup which everyone’s forgotten about already

6 Likes

It’s not moot, her first day back at work. any job you might not feel the best.

Yes I’ll mention Waleed, he shuts down any conversations so they cant go anywhere especially with women.

Waleed is like the new Dan Andrews these days. Anything for a whinge about him just because he’s polarising :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Rubbish. He’s usually the one that offers an alternative opinion to generate conversation even if that’s not his opinion. If any panel member shuts down a conversation, it’s usually due to the direction they are receiving in their ear pieces from those running the show.

5 Likes

the point about Waleed was moot. He wasn’t on the show.

Where did I say anything to dispute your point about Sarah Harris returning from leave?

1 Like

That was awkward, Sarah asking Hamish about his wedding, clearly was caught off guard and did not want to talk about it.

1 Like

She can’t win.

I don’t think he could seriously answer Sarah’s question about what he might wear walking down the aisle when Steve Price immediately hijacked the conversation to ask him whether he’ll be wearing a dress :roll_eyes: and then Sam also asked whether he might be wearing a mankini.

casual homophobia and Steve Price are never too far apart from each other :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

I just rewatched it, it’s definitely Sarah that made him uncomfortable, Steve seemed like he was attempting to rescue the situation, but failed. Then Sam buried them all.

Did we know Hamish was walking down the aisle? first I’m hearing of it.

Hamish would be one of those types to want it to be a big deal but actually not go along with the vibe when others talked about it.

really? He hardly strikes me as someone who likes to make a big deal of his personal life.

6 Likes

I reckon they should get on KAK and Dom at the same time to clear the air…

Maybe also have Yumi as a 4th panelist.

1 Like

That was weird. As Hamish was closing the show and throwing to Celeb, a Hamish pre-recorded audio closure was played at the same time.

2 Likes

Did the director forget there was an outro to play before they cut to Hamish to say farewell? Or did they want to urgently end the show but stuffed up by not turning that audio off?

1 Like

The interview with Chris & Julia was pre-recorded and included Hamish saying at the end that the Im A Celeb Final is coming up next after the project. They cut that part short but forgot to cut the audio.

1 Like
2 Likes

Pastry Chef Darren Purchese will be on the show tonight paying tribute to Jock