The Project

Was it a bit weird for Waleed to mention Jock only for them to go straight to the lady on the end of the panel? (No disrespect but as a very casual viewer of this show tuning in for obvious reasons, I’ve no idea who she is).

2 Likes

You must be a very casual viewer, Jessie is in that seat very frequently. At least once a week for the last 2 years.

1 Like

First time tonight I watched the show in full since the relaunch (and that was probably the first time I watched it in about 2 years), and I quite enjoyed it (albeit it being a very sombre show).
Might start dipping back into the show

1 Like

This weekend there will be a special edition of The Sunday Project: A Tribute To Jock Zonfrillo.

3 Likes

I get it’s a tragic event, but worthy of a whole “special” edition of The Project? Possibly an unpopular opinion, bue does it get to the point where they are just exploiting it?

6 Likes

It’s a part of the lead in to MC isn’t it? Agree there’s a time to stop, but I think this is Tens way of preparing viewers for the premiere.

Maybe it won’t be the whole show dedicated to MasterChef. Maybe it will be just a couple of stories and a couple of guests to talk about it.

2 Likes

I don’t think it will be the whole hour…. Most likely a tribute package with an interview or two for 15 minutes.

1 Like

Yeah I’d reckon starting from the 7pm hour then leading to MCAU. The project might be overtime. But will see

Well correct me if I am wrong why not… Well when the queen died, we were subjected to a funeral, remembrances, etc, go figure she is a figure of society, but how is this different from that? Nothing wrong with tributes.

Promo

2 Likes

You’re really comparing the monarch who reigned for 70 years versus a reality TV judge and chef? You really want me to tell you why that’s different?

11 Likes

Nothing wrong with tributes no matter who it is.

1 Like

Of course there is nothing wrong with a tribute, not at all, but my point was The Project has run a number of segments/tributes already this week. IMO there does come a point where it becomes a bit self indulgent or exploitative.

10 Likes

Oh okay, fair enough. Now I get what you are saying.

Yeah I don’t like this. Seems opportunistic to me.

I think it’s a way of a) legitimising them airing the season and b) propping up the poor Sunday figures for The Project.

5 Likes

This from Telegraph not WD or New Idea

I thought she was dating someone else at Ten who used to appear on regular segments on Studio 10? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Who is it on studio 10?

1 Like

The Daily Telegraph? They are hardly above petty gossip.

1 Like