The Project

Telling other people how they should or shouldn’t look can also be the sign of a “psychological issue”.

3 Likes

Might as well shut down this forum since we aren’t allowed to comment on anything now.

Lol I get shot down anytime I have an opinion. :smirk:

Chill.

I didn’t even delete the post!

4 Likes

For the record I didn’t mean to like the post

Did anything controversial happen on yesterday’s Sunday Project?
It’s missing from 10play.

Likely the upload delayed by the public holiday.

Dave Thornton is great. They should invite him onto the show more often.

3 Likes

Maria Thattil was on the panel tonight.

1 Like

Fordo was on the project tonight.

Waleed clearly researched his guest tonight before making out he knew who he was when interviewing him.

His guests comedy acts are known for him playing a little piano on stage. When he told a story about how an internet troll called him “little piano man”, Waleed replied, “what does that even mean??!!” to which he replied that he plays a little piano in his act.

You can’t know everything about every guest who appears on your show. That’s the whole point of a chat show. To learn what you don’t know about your guest.

6 Likes

Or he could read his cliffs notes

I didn’t know this until Waleed asked the question, so as a viewer it was quite helpful to me that he asked.

3 Likes

Plus I find knowing everything about a guest makes the interview more dull and boring.

4 Likes

Sarah’s one-on-one interview with Candice Warner will air this Sunday, according to a promo shown last night.

Candice will also appear on the cover of Stellar magazine on Sunday, ahead of the release of her new autobiography Running Strong on April 19.

1 Like
6 Likes
5 Likes

Again with the Jan Fran on this show. She contributes nothing. She’s just terrible and her opinions are invariably uninformed

1 Like

Yeah. Hamish challenges her loud opinion and rather than discuss it further she just backs down and says clearly I haven’t thought this through.