The Project

The Project coming from the Melbourne studio this Friday.

4 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Kerri-Anne’s first television interview post jungle on The Project tomorrow at 6.30pm on 10 and 10 Play.

1 Like

Good Friday line-up

6 Likes

None of the actual hosts felt like working tonight?

Hope you’re working hard this public holiday.

4 Likes

Isn’t Georgie supposed to be one of the actual hosts? I don’t watch this garbage regularly but she’s in the promotional material often enough to be considered a ‘main’

4 Likes

Not sure about Michael in the hosting chair to be honest. It would be like having Tommy Little hosting instead of Waleed or Hamish.

2 Likes

Georgie is the normal Friday host. As is Michael who just moved to the main seat i think?

3 Likes

Yes. Georgie Tunny and Michael Hing are regulars on Fridays and Sundays. This is the second time Hing has been in the main hosting chair. Susie has also been in the comedian’s seat before.

1 Like

Not sure your point? There’s 4 hosts there working away. (And yes I did work today).

Your post suggested the “actual hosts” weren’t present, when a) they are and b) even if they weren’t, it’s a public holiday.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know. I haven’t been watching. Hence the ? at the end of my ‘question’. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

1 Like

Is Ellie Goulding auditioning for MAFS with her new lips? I prefer her without the unnatural puffed up enhancements.

1 Like

Unbelievable she didn’t ask for your opinion first.

9 Likes

Indeed. She really should have. These people don’t realise that they’re altering their looks for the worse.

Saw an interview recently with Courtney Cox who said she is having work done to remove fillers in her lips and her face. She said that when she looked in the mirror, she thought that everything she was doing was making her look better. It took some of her close friends to give her a reality check and only then did she believe it looked bad. Also saw a story on Entertainment Tonight recently where a number of other celebrities were also doing the reversal treatments. Some were saying that the damage was irreversible in some cases.

2 Likes

I would simply allow people to make whatever cosmetic adjustments they wanted without passing judgement.

7 Likes

When somebody already looks beautiful they don’t need disfiguring alterations. If you watch the interview, when Ellie opens her mouth to talk or smile, you can barely see any teeth now. You need to intervene when people have psychological issues.