The Project

This could be damaging to the people behind the scences if this is true, (Personally i think it is). I wonder if any of hte hosts were involved.

As I posted last night, Lisa is not coming back until the end of August. Peter Ford discussed it on 3AW Breakfast this morning.

But how credible is he though?

This show is a little under fire at the moment. Lots of dramas.

1 Like

Peter hasn’t made it up himself, it was reported in The Australia. Sources close to Wilkinson confirmed to the paper she’s in America and won’t return until late August.

1 Like

Its not like The Australian or Newscorp make things up.

It’s all about the clickbait. News must get heaps of clicks so they’re on a mission to have at least one or two stories about The Project every day.

3 Likes

Except it’s not News.com.au making the stories. It’s literally people like Mishel coming forward with complaints and Narelda validating them.

1 Like

One example. So many others are absolute rubbish. Don’t be so gullible.

1 Like

Source?

Too many to list. Proven over and over again. It’s just their usual narrative.

AU VS NZ Social Graphics

NEWS
AU

NZ

ON THE SHOW…
AU

NZ

2 Likes

Where there’s smoke there’s always fire.

Where there’s smoke, there’s bound to be a NewsCorp stooge holding a box of matches.

5 Likes

Project made a big deal about Carrie leaving they should have just said she’s going on a long holiday but that makes me think they didn’t even know if she would be back so they said farewell just in case. Now with Lisa she’s on an extended break but it apparently lines up with her annual leave too. Again just a long holiday she hasn’t moved to the US like reports say lol

They said exactly that. They said they’re doing a long family holiday whilst the kids still could and would be back for term 3.

4 Likes

Rather than perpetuating a furphy and conspiracies, why don’t you watch her announcement where she quite clearly said she will be away for “Term 2” and follows it up with “a couple of months”?

They have said she is going to America for interviews in Los Angeles and New York so not just a holiday.

4 Likes

Well when I said “they” I meant the media in particular Dailymail

Lisa’s arrived in US.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CgJaLGgOJn7/

1 Like

Erm, no. You quite clearly said “Project made a big deal” and in the same sentence “they didn’t even know if she would be back so they said farewell just in case”. This was not the case.

Just give us a rest from your conspiracies.

3 Likes

You can defend The Project all you want, but I believe they have a culture problem @ The Project, you just have to see how “diverse with white people” they really are. There is no balance of Indigenous hosts/comedians. That to me is fucked.

Cue The Project die hard fans, to defend them on this occassion.

2 Likes