The Project

Are you thinking of Georgie and Rachel? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think her biggest issue (excluding the Logies incident) isn’t what she says but how she says it. I personally agree with a lot of what she says but she comes across as very condescending… to the point where I find myself wanting to disagree with her purely because of her manner. Fundamentally, she just isn’t very likeable, which is a shame because I thought she was terrific on Today… but since she joined the project she’s become gradually more and more off putting.

7 Likes

Lisa has always been like that. I cringe when she tries to be all cool and use funny lines.

1 Like

Of course The Project would give these dickheads air time.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/climate-activist-behind-harbour-tunnel-stunt-has-no-regrets/news-story/332f49429aab11e05aa743adacc619bc

2 Likes

Do you know what shits me. When someone gets asked a question and they’re like "we need to have a conversation… " well, you’re on TV now have it. It’s such a cop out and TV hosts do it too.

3 Likes

Wednesday 29 June -
Celia Pacquola at the desk tonight.

3 Likes

Thursday 30 June -

Sarah Harris is hosting with Waleed tonight.

7 Likes

Taron Egerton, Gen Fricker, Tom Cashman, Rob Mills, James Bay, Courtney Act.

Next Week On The Project.

Sunday To Friday, 6.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Next week we commemorate NAIDOC Week, and joining us across the week are our special co-hosts Casey Donovan, Aaron Fa’aoso, Mitch Tambo, Tony Armstrong and Ben Abbatalengo.

Multi award-winning Welshman, Taron Egerton returns to our screens with the release of crime drama series, Black Bird. Inspired by actual events, Egerton plays Jimmy Keane, a high school football hero who is sentenced to 10 years in a minimum-security prison. He is given the choice of a lifetime — enter a maximum-security prison for the criminally insane and befriend suspected serial killer, Larry Hall (Paul Walter Hauser) or stay where he is and serve his full sentence with no possibility of parole. This dramatic and captivating story is based on a book written by acclaimed crime novelist, Dennis Lehane. Hamish Macdonald speaks with The Rocket Man star Sunday night before Black Bird premieres globally on Friday, 8 July exclusively on Apple TV+.

On Tuesday, it’s time to wind back the clock to the swinging 60s when we are joined by actor, musician, theatre star and fiancé to our very own Georgie Tunny, Rob Mills. Rob stars in the fabulous new production, Hairspray, which is based on the original Broadway production that won eight Tony Awards. The original, big-hearted musical opens in Melbourne in August with a superb cast including Rhonda Burchmore, Todd McKenney and Shane Jacobsen who plays Edna Turnblad.

British award-winning, multi-platinum singer, songwriter and guitarist, James Bay is back with the release of his highly anticipated third album, Leap, releasing Friday, 8 July. James first burst onto the music scene with the release of his debut album, Chaos And The Calm, and followed up with the highly successful second album, Let It Go. The Chasing Stars singer has since achieved over seven billion total artist streams to date. James joins us for a chat on Wednesday live from London.

Also next week, we mark the launch of Pilot Showcase, featuring six brand new and unique local pilots premiering on Monday, 4 July exclusive to 10 Play. On Tuesday, we are joined by comedian Gen Fricker, host of Time To Die, a devious and down-right evil challenge that dares two comedians to write the worst possible stand-up set for each other to perform in front of an unwitting live audience. Taking on the dare in this exciting new pilot is comedian Tom Cashman who joins Gen at the desk.

Joining us live from London on Thursday is the effervescent Courtney Act to chat about her pilot, Courtney’s Closet, an intimate interview format where Courtney transforms her guest into a drag persona befitting of their personal journey, while teasing out their life story, culminating in a stunning reveal.

2 Likes

Friday 1 July-

Hamish is hosting with Sarah,Tom Cashman and Em Rusciano tonight.

7 Likes

The Project from Thursday and Friday

6 Likes

Did Sarah fly between Melbourne and Sydney twice in the last two days or was she not on studio 10 this morning?

Seems they’re sticking with that cold open. It’s so silly. No opening titles and no introduction of the panel.

4 Likes

Sarah did not host Studio 10 this morning. Angela Bishop and Beau Ryan presented today’s show.

3 Likes

It’s a turn off. I’ve started zapping through these stories especially when they’re made to look like the most serious issue on earth but they’re obviously often not. Much prefer the shows from Sydney where it seems the producers prefer the sensible start to the show.

4 Likes

Are they not the same producers? I was under the impression that presentation was only from Sydney but was all controlled from the Project team in Melbourne?

Sarah auditioning for a longer term role to replace Lisa, time to rebuild her cred……leave Studio 10 to Ang

2 Likes

and casual viewers will tune in and be like who the f are these people? they weren’t even introduced.

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of Em, she kept jumping in speaking loudly overtop of others and interrupted the flow of the show a few times

1 Like

That’s her ADHD

Never got the hate for Sarah. She does okay. From the clips I have seen she is likeable and presents well.

1 Like