The Project

Who’s hating on Sarah?

Love Sarah! They need to give her more opportunities on The Project. So much better than the other replacement hosts. More Sarah please!

8 Likes

Sunday 3 July-

Hamish is hosting with Georgie Tunny, Claire Hooper and Michael Hing.

Monday 4 July -

Casey Donovan is at the desk with Georgie filling in for Chrissie Swan tonight.

4 Likes

No cold open tonight. Much better.

5 Likes

Finally! Hopefully back to normal every night.

5 Likes

Chrissie is filming The Masked Singer today and Thursday. She may swap nights with Georgie.

4 Likes

But that means she will have to fly back and forth. Might as well just stay in Sydney for the Fri/Sun shows.

1 Like

Hamish is filling in for Waleed Tuesday to Thursday this week.

Aaron Fa’aoso is at the desk tonight.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with Walleed?

Chrissie can stay in Sydney and host the show with Hamish. Pete Helliar, Steve Price etc. can fly in from Melbourne.

Nothing, he is hosting mornings on ABC Radio Melbourne this week.

1 Like

Why does something have to be wrong when hosts take time off?

9 Likes

Nothing. It is surprising though that his job hosting TheProject is seemingly less important than a fill in gig on the radio.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say one trumps the other, he likely just has the flexibility to pursue other projects away from the desk for short periods as needed.

If it keeps him happy and satisfied in his current role, that’s got to be a good thing right? Keeps him around and the show the stability from one of the main hosts from a longevity perspective.

Also great they’ve got someone like Hamish on the team who can step in as needed.

3 Likes

Wednesday 6 July-

Hamish is hosting with Georgie,Em Rusciano and Mitch Tambo tonight.

4 Likes

Is Em a regular now or was no one else available?

Not sure but I don’t watch when she’s on. There’s something that irritates me about her.

2 Likes

She’s particularly annoying tonight. Very loud, patting herself on the back for saying something ordinary and begging the audience to laugh at her “jokes”.

2 Likes

Au contraire. I don’t hate her. I think she can be quite funny. But in this case, she doesn’t know how to pull her performance back for a show like The Project.

Em Rusciano said on her instagram stories that she is on the show again tomorrow night (Thursday 7th)

2 Likes

Sarah hosting tonight and tomorrow again?

2 Likes