The Project

That’s true. She could have asked for the leave.

That’s what The Australian said.

1 Like

I like Tom. His little giggle makes me laugh.

I would say it’s a mutual decision between Ten and her. Makes sense for both parties involved for Lisa to lie low for a short time.

Nick Tabakoff reports in The Australian that Lisa will be off The Project until mid-July at the earliest. Lisa will take a minimum break of three weeks, with sources telling the paper that her absence is largely due to the “toll” from the events of the last week. However, Lisa will continue to work on “investigative” and “human interest” stories she already started while she pauses her on-air role.

Georgie Tunny is the most likely to stand-in for Lisa during her absence, with the paper also reporting that Rachel Corbett could be in line for some more Sunday shifts.

1 Like

Pure speculation on all of it.

1 Like

What makes you say that? Peter Ford is also reporting this morning that Lisa will be away indefinitely. Obviously Tabakoff has trusted sources at 10 he spoke to. Ford and Tabakoff are very rarely wrong.

Lol

Ford is nearly always wrong.

3 Likes

Chrissie is in Sydney so she must be doing the interview

2 Likes

The show is supposed to be coming out of Sydney tonight.

If Hemsworth is due to be joining them at the desk, it could be coming from Sydney due to his availability.

We already know it is coming from Sydney because last night Rachel and Susie were joking about staying at the desk overnight to be there for Chris Hemsworth tonight.

1 Like

It’s definitely a pre-record cause the Sydney premiere is on at the same time.

2 Likes

1 Like

I thought it would only just be Chris Hemsworth appearing on tonight’s show. Having director Taika Waititi at the desk is a bonus.

2 Likes

They both seem tired

Jet lag? They only went to the world premiere of Thor: Love and Thunder at Los Angeles last week.

2 Likes

Big day of press interviews?

Lisa’s absence is proving she isn’t needed. Chrissie, Georgia and Rachael have been doing a fabulous job hosting. Save the reported $2 million she’s paid and invest it elsewhere.

5 Likes