The Project

I just saw a promo for Mondays night with Chris and Takai with Lisa in it saying THOR. Maybe its going to be in the Sydney studio and Lisa will host?

Those who are perpetuating the story still are also participating in the intense media coverage that risks an unfair trial… exactly what Lisa is accused of doing.

2 Likes

Friday 24 June -

Waleed is hosting with Georgie,Tom Cashman and Susie Youssef tonight.

1 Like

They’re going after Lisa’s daughter now. They should reboot Shark Tank on Ten but not about new inventions.

Who is going after Lisa’s daughter?

Dailymail. saying she works for a company who wants to employ people who fact check but they put up a mock photo of the German flag on the bridge thinking it was an Aboriginal one.

I’m sure even if it wasn’t Lisa’s daughter it would still be a story. What a silly mistake.

3 Likes

Fridday

Rightly or wrongly the kind of attention Lisa is getting at the moment is what inevitably ends up with a resignation. Samantha Armytage faced the same vitriol, Karl Stafanovic… you can even go as far back as Naomi Robson.

It’ll be hard for Lisa to turn things around from here I think.

2 Likes

Maybe if she pops up on Today’s 40th anniversary it might generate a new news cycle.

2 Likes

But then again, if she doesn’t pop up for Today’s 40th, there’ll be articles with these sorts of headlines: “Karl and Lisa: They’re not talking to each other” or “The true reason why Lisa didn’t attend Today’s 40th” etc.

At the moment, there are a lot of articles of Lisa (mostly for the wrong reason).

2 Likes

Is Lisa really expected to be involved in this? She didn’t leave Nine on the best of terms. I would be surprised to see her on Today next week.

3 Likes

And I’m surprised the Today show didn’t report the Wilkinson logies scandal for the past 2 days

2 Likes

They probably want nothing to do with her id imagine.

1 Like

Rachel Corbett will be filling in for Lisa on The Sunday Project.

3 Likes

It’s really interesting that they’ve pulled Lisa off air especially when 10 have publicly said they support her. Obviously not.

4 Likes

Her being off-air doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t support her.

4 Likes

Why pull her off then? Leaving her on shows more support then it does pulling her off. It’s not a good look.

Probably more to fend off the trolls.

For all we know, maybe she asked for the break herself while the story blows over.

8 Likes