The Project

A test pattern would probably rate better.

It kills the demos, that does matter

4 Likes

Re the Daily Mail headline that says “Aussies abandon new line up”. The numbers have been hovering at the same figures for years. Sure, they are low, but the numbers havent completely disappeared all of a sudden. What a beat up of a story.

1 Like

Facebook only accounts for 1% of the audience tho.

1 Like

Sarah Harris copying Ally Langdon tonight. :wink:

Sarah wearing a blue outfit that matched The Ptoject’s blue set like Ally was wearing orange on her orange A Current Affair set. #twinning.

2 Likes

AFAIK she hasn’t left

2 Likes

Gardening leave……:potted_plant::potted_plant::woman_farmer::woman_farmer:

1 Like

Please. As if any other network would touch her now.

1 Like

Special projects I believe.

1 Like

Yep……front yard and back yard

5 Likes

Shania Twain, Pamela Anderson, Ben Harper, Channing Tatum, Salma Hayek, Jimmy Carr and Tom Gleeson.

Next Week On The Project.

Sunday To Friday, 6.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

If you like welcoming best-selling performers, dirty dancers, and crack-up comedians into your living room, next week is your week.

Saddle up cowboy, because this Sunday Shania Twain is boot-scootin’ onto your screen. Shania is the best-selling female artist in country music history for a reason, and she’s just launched her brand spanking new album, Queen of Me. We’d recommend tuning in, then heading straight to Spotify to blast this pop-spiked country record on repeat all week long. Yeehaw!

Not to be outdone in the vocal stakes, American multi-instrumentalist Ben Harper is swinging by the desk to help shake off the Monday blues. In addition to riffing on the day’s latest topics, expect the panel to unpack all the sizzling (and fizzling) looks from the Grammy Awards red carpet.

Next up, Waleed chats with Baywatch’s own Pamela Anderson. One of the most iconic 90s blonde bombshells, Pamela pulls back the curtain on her lesser seen side in this candid chat, and in her new memoir, Love, Pamela. From overcoming innate shyness to caring for injured animals and diving headfirst into the world of art and literature, there’s a lot about this multi-faceted superstar you don’t know.

Did someone call the fire department? No, that’s just Channing Tatum and Salma Hayek coming in hot ahead of the premiere of Magic Mike’s Last Dance next week. Catch the dynamic duo spilling on the steamiest scenes of this guilty pleasure franchise.

On Wednesday, it’s one of the most recognisable laughs in comedy: Jimmy Carr. Just in time for his Terribly Funny 2.0 comedy tour, Jimmy joins the desk with his signature witty one-liners and deadpan delivery.

Sam Taunton has got competition this week with another comedy heavyweight gracing the desk on Thursday. It’s television’s own Taskmaster, Tom Gleeson. Loved for his acerbic wit and scathing takedowns, don’t expect him to pull any punches on the panel. If you want more Tom for your buck, stay tuned for the second episode of Taskmaster straight after The Project.

Sick of laughing at home? Get amongst the giggles in The Project’s live studio audience in Melbourne and Sydney here.

1 Like

Sick of watching The Project? Change the channel.

5 Likes

Millions of people do just that.

Speaking of which, 60 seconds of Rachel Corbett yelling obnoxious pithy comments tonight in an attempt to be ‘funny’ was more than enough. Get rid of her.

1 Like

Rachel Corbett has become so shouty now. Every conversation ends up with her yelling. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Rare use of US 60 minute report tonight with a Red Hot Chilli Peppers interview. Good to lean in content their parent company owns.

3 Likes

15 minutes is a long segment, though. Seems a bit like phoning it in.

2 Likes

I guess they’re looking to cut costs here and there with the new presenter line up. More obscure 4th hosts cost less.as does using 60mins content. The budget must be less this year.

Sam would cost less than Pete. Sarah would be on a smaller contract than Carrie. Then the fourth hosts are these people I’ve never seen or don’t know. Tonight I’ve seen that person before on the show but I don’t know who she is.

Jessie Stephens has been a good addition - she contributes well to the discussions.

2 Likes

What’s her claim to fame? Never heard of her or seen her anywhere. Has she got a profile in other media?

She works for Mamamia off memory. Somewhat popular on the socials as well.