The Project

15 minutes is a long segment, though. Seems a bit like phoning it in.

2 Likes

I guess they’re looking to cut costs here and there with the new presenter line up. More obscure 4th hosts cost less.as does using 60mins content. The budget must be less this year.

Sam would cost less than Pete. Sarah would be on a smaller contract than Carrie. Then the fourth hosts are these people I’ve never seen or don’t know. Tonight I’ve seen that person before on the show but I don’t know who she is.

Jessie Stephens has been a good addition - she contributes well to the discussions.

2 Likes

What’s her claim to fame? Never heard of her or seen her anywhere. Has she got a profile in other media?

She works for Mamamia off memory. Somewhat popular on the socials as well.

Steve Price is hosting Inside the News on Sky News this week hence his absence from the desk tonight.

Typical assumptions thrown by the Daily Fail. Their sour grapes just keeps giving.

5 Likes

Is there a way to ban DM bullshit from being posted?

4 Likes

No one would blame Sarah if she’s struggling with the commute. Yes, DM can post rubbish but who knows whether there’s any truth here.

The article is factually incorrect given the project films from Sydney in Sundays and also states the show “is taped” when technically it is broadcast live.

Why do they keep publishing refutable lies? They also have no idea how to interpret ratings data.

1 Like

Well, if you realise that it’s always “who knows whether there’s any truth here” then stop posting it. Their stories all seem to be speculation with the hope some of it is correct.

3 Likes

I really don’t see much to the story… as it’s obvious that any working mother would find it difficult leaving her children for 3/4 days. And I’m sure she’s passed a few comments to colleagues.

1 Like

Jacki Mac had to commute between Brisbane and Melbourne when she was co-hosting HHIS.

1 Like

No.

Use your own judgment as to whether you believe the news source or article. It would also be counterintuitive on a media forum to ban a news source from being discussed.

I’m not a fan of DM by and large nor news.com.au but they do have a role in the Australian media landscape.

Same rule of thumb for members claiming to have inside info. The ones that are accurate are more trusted, over time

9 Likes

Very different to a 4-5 night a week commitment away from home

1 Like

Not great. If this is a view of the future of The Project, then the show will sink.

So they flew Sarah and Jessie to Melbourne for a one hour show which had overseas content for a quarter of it. :thinking:

3 Likes

Sarah has to be there for 4 days anyway and Jessie lives in Melb her twin lives in Sydney.

Back to the serious cold opener for the show this week. :weary:

2 Likes

Should be interesting…

3 Likes

I hope Jimmy takes Waleeds place

1 Like