The Morning Show

@Nationalnews Larry said on Thursday Kylie had headed off early to celebrate her birthday.

2 Likes

Some caps from Disneyland

Apparently there are some good travel deals to the park at the moment - what are the odds?

8 Likes

Olivia Newton-John’s daughter was confused about Larry Emdur’s doodah. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Olivia Newton-John’s daughter Chloe’s train wreck interview after ‘doodah’ leaves her confused
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/olivia-newtonjohns-daughter-chloes-trainwreck-interview-after-doodah-leaves-her-confused/news-story/877d94a03c8a95d95419ce32836780dc

Ryan Phelan co-hosting with Kylie on Friday and Monday.

3 Likes

Due to extended coverage of the Manchester Attack from Sunrise, The Morning Show did not air this morning.

Larry is recovering from an orthodontic operation and is expected to be off for most of the week.

2 Likes

The Morning Show didn’t air on Tuesday & Wednesday due to extended coverage on Sunrise of Manchester Arena Attack and Lindt Cafe Findings on Wednesday.

Larry returned on Thursday he had been away due to having wisdom teeth taken out.

3 Likes

It was interesting to see Larry & Kylie appear on Sunrise at 8:40 this morning to personally do a preview of some of the stories coming up on the Morning Show rather than just the normal promo that they still did show later on before it started. I liked seeing the banter here between Larry & Kylie and Kochie, Sam, Nat & Berretts that we normally only see at the end of Sunrise and the start of the Morning Show. This is one of the parts I most enjoy watching each morning :grin:

5 Likes

Mmmh… Today Extra and David and Sonia have been doing that right after the 8.30 news for most of this year.

Was it on the desk or couch?

Really! I wouldn’t know because I never watch the other channel. No it was just like what you would normally see at the end of Sunrise transitioning to TMS with the Sunrise gang on the couch on one side & Larry and Kylie at one of the plasmas using the same background graphics as you would see in the transition scenario. I don’t have any caps but it may happen again tomorrow morning if you want to see what it was like.

1 Like

Angela Cox co-hosting with Larry today.

2 Likes

Next Week marks 10 years since the show first aired

5 Likes

Celebrations all week.

The Morning Show marriage secerts.

4 Likes

Hopefully someone can get clips of their celebrations this week. The highlights packages should be good! Highs and lows such as the Lindt cafe siege.

5 Likes

The Morning Show isn’t scheduled to start until 10am on Monday (probably because of the public holiday in some states).

2 Likes

I’d say TMS chose Disneyland, because Seven have a content deal with Disney Australia anyway? :thinking:

Angela Cox is co-hosting with Larry again today for Queen’s Birthday public holiday edition of TMS

4 Likes

Kylie really should be there for the 10th year anniversary week.

3 Likes

I presume she will from tomorrow?

1 Like

@LukeMovieMan looking at Kylie’s instragram she is on a family holiday in Queensland, a extra long weekend!
Sounds like she will be back tomorrow. She should have definitely been back this morning for the start of the birthday week celebrations.

1 Like

Apparently Kylie is off buying presents for The Morning Show’s tenth year anniversary week today according to this…