The Morning Show

Australia’s number 1 morning show returns in 2016 after the Tennis with Larry and Kylie…

Are they coincidentally running an 80s flashback episode when Studio 10 are repeating their 1988 episode?

1 Like

@JBar lt will be interesting to see how both these programs rated.Morning after new years eve most people probably to hangover to be watching morning telly.

As Sunrise is getting a new look on Feb 1, and going off history, The Morning Show too will sure receive one. Thoughts…? It will be 6 years old the current set on Monday.

3 Likes

The Morning Show kept it’s original 2007 launch graphics when Sunrise relaunched in 2010, so that’s something to keep in mind…

1 Like

Sarah Stinson told me that The Morning Show will get a new set and graphics along with Sunrise. She wouldn’t say about The Daily Edition, so I assume No, and didn’t comment about what the set would look like, unlike Pell.

1 Like

First look at the new set: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBJXp8dRQHz/

Graphics don’t look too dissimilar to what they were in previous years, as far as I can tell in that pic.

1 Like

Looks really good, and yes it looks like the graphics will remain the same. Love the black and white couch, fancy. Sarah also said on Twitter that they did a new photo-shoot for both The Morning Show and The Daily Edition.

That couch looks blue and white to me.

@Troiboi looks blue to me too and my eyesight is not the best.:eyes:

1 Like

Yep looks blue and white to me as well

Definitely blue and white.

“Blue and White” or “Black and Gold”? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I can’t believe you tweeted Sarah @nationalnews - what the colour is? Big debate? No. Just one person thinking it was black. Glad that is settled :joy:

1 Like

[quote=“Troiboi, post:14, topic:307”]
I can’t believe you tweeted Sarah @nationalnews - what the colour is? Big debate? No. Just one person thinking it was black. Glad that is settled :joy:
[/quote] Well, just little techniques to get them to answer :smiley: I could see that in the image it was blue but I assumed that was just the hue. Thank god it is now sorted! :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, but I was only able to get parts of the new set from the website:

1 Like

The set definitely works better in Sunrise mode.

A different angle

2 Likes

The weekend version of The Morning Show is utter rubbish now. They cut all the interviews to shreds.

They just showed Marcia Hines which had an intro package that ran for about two minutes and then the actual interview itself only ran for about 90 seconds. WTF? Why bother airing this at all?

Why do you bother watching when you know this will occur @JBar quite sure you have mentioned this issue before.