The Morning Show

Even made The Project tonight

8 Likes

Last show of the year tomorrow. Larry promised singing. :rofl:

6 Likes

Friday (23.12.2022): Sally Bowrey and Mark Beretta are hosting this morning. There were suggestions that Larry was unwell.

It’s the last show of the year.

5 Likes

This was played up as ‘tension’ by various outlets. I’m pretty sure it was just the usual banter from Larry.

4 Likes

It’s just his style. People who don’t watch much don’t get it

7 Likes

If anyone has ever watched the show they would know it’s Larry’s thing to take the piss out of his co-host. It’s pretty much what he has said on Instagram with this piss-take:

“I’m copping a bit of sht about this … just so we’re 100000% clear, if anyone thinks I was SERIOUSLY upset with @sallybowrey7 saying “sht” on @morningshowon7 then you don’t ***ken know me very ***ken well at all …”
(For the record, Sally denies saying shit). :laughing:

But the clickbait articles continue.

Star responds to awkward on-air gaffe:

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/can-you-not-do-that-larry-emdur-calls-out-cohost-after-onair-slip/news-story/4c44a17d2c18a1dee7994c474c1080c4

5 Likes

Pathetic hype.
That’s Larry… and Sally too for that matter.

2 Likes

So true. They spent the week taking little shots at each other. All in good fun. To me, it’s a sign of great chemistry (the exact opposite of Fergo and Mel McLaughlan lol)

7 Likes

TMS is back on Monday 16 January from it Summer series.

5 Likes

Some promotion

5 Likes

Hopefully they get a graphics refresh

1 Like

They used to get a longer holiday when Seven had the AO.

2 Likes

Don’t believe so. From memory The Morning Show was live right through the Xmas break and NYs. The show then broke for holidays for the tennis season.

1 Like

That’s not my recollection but you may well be right.

1 Like

Tuesday (21.02.2023): Matt Doran co-hosting with Kylie

4 Likes

Adam Lambert gets around

2 Likes

All singing and dancing opener this morning.

5 Likes

Is Peter Ford really at Hollywood or is he at the Melbourne studios and put a background behind him.

Trying to catch up to that Studio 1o eh…?

1 Like

He posted last week about flying to Hollywood.

1 Like