The Morning Show

Is Kylie working on another project? She’s away as much as Larry who obviously needs time off to do The Chase. Not having a go at her, just curious.

4 Likes

She’s too busy filming the intros for the Highlights Shows that air on the weekends :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, am not sure if she’s working on another project. I haven’t heard any other plans she’s doing.

4 Likes

Not that it’s any of our business, but looking at social media, Kylie was at her son’s graduation, which is more than understandable that she is away from The Morning Show for family reasons such as that.

7 Likes

Definitely

3 Likes

Thursday (29.09.2022) & Friday (30.09.2022): Matt Doran co-hosted with Kylie.

4 Likes

Friday (7/9/2022)
No Show tomorrow (Friday) due to Sunrise running until 10am leading into Bathurst 1000 coverage

6 Likes

Conversation this morning between Kylie and Larry after watching a story about Prince Harry on a zoom call with a boy called Henry.

K: ‘Fun fact, Prince Harry’s real name is Henry’.
L: ‘Oh really?’
K: ‘Yes, he was christened Henry’.
L: ‘He was Chris AND Henry???’

:laughing:

Friday 14 October -
Matt Doran hosting with Kylie.

4 Likes

Monday (24.10.2022): Matt Doran is co-hosting with Kylie today.

3 Likes

Fairly good coverage of flooding by TMS though it seemed that everyone had a Sunrise microphone.

4 Likes

Melissa Doyle on the show promoting a new book and This Is Your Life.

8 Likes

She was introduced on Sunrise with: “2020 was a tough year for many…including Melissa Doyle.” Gee, I wonder why :thinking:

3 Likes

Might not have just been COVID-19 other things in peoples lives would have happened too…

Yeah, I was talking about how they made her redundant

1 Like

Oh yes! Geez It feels like decades ago. Bad decision. But we will save that for the Sunrise thread. :wink:

3 Likes

Friday (04.11.2022): Matt Doran hosted with Kylie.

Thursday (10.11.2022) - Friday (11.11.2022): Matt Doran co-hosting with Kylie.

Monday (14.11.2022): Matt Doran co-hosting with Kylie.

Friday (18.11.2022): Matt Doran co-hosting with Kylie.

Thursday (01.12.2022) - Friday (02.12.2022): Matt Doran co-hosting with Kylie.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Today was Kylie’s last show for the year. Sally Bowrey will co-host until Christmas.

6 Likes

I thought Sally might be doing Weekend Sunrise while Monique is doing weekdays.

2 Likes

TMS being live this week is blitzing the competition - despite the Christmas trees and an unshaven Larry :wink:

8 Likes